Lexus Owners (To share driving experience and advise)

LouislexusGS

Nice! Can share some pix of your car and rims?[/quote

Hi jaffa, u must be an alfa owner previously. I had a 159 prior to this n with Dexter since his old garage

post-98038-0-72389100-1539506103_thumb.jpeg

post-98038-0-54173600-1539506117_thumb.jpeg

post-98038-0-96930000-1539506125_thumb.jpeg

post-98038-0-07856800-1539506134_thumb.jpeg

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 2

Nice! Can share some pix of your car and rims?

Hi jaffa, u must be an alfa owner previously. I had a 159 prior to this n with Dexter since his old garage

Haha yes bro no wonder I find your nick familiar.

Seriously nice looking rims there!

See u at GR some time

Edited by Theoldjaffa

Bro

Service outside will not affect your warranty right. Absolutely no exceptions to this ?

Bro I do my servicing at Garage Republic at Synergy@KB.

No difference in feel after the ATF change. Shifts are still smooth as ever

Bro

Service outside will not affect your warranty right. Absolutely no exceptions to this ?

I’m not sure bro. Cos the moment I serviced outside, I’m mentally prepared to give up my warranty.

This car's the #1 most reliable brand in the world man. I'm actually not worried at all, nor plan to claim anything cos if the car's a lemon, problems would have surfaced from day 1. The rest is just wear and tear.

• Praise 1

hi everyone.joined sgcarmart long ago but was never that active.anyway,i just signed on the dotted line for the new ES250 exe.first downpayment made 3 weeks ago.current ride is the GS250 2012 model.i chose the sonic titanium with topaz brown interior.just wanna know if anyone else has also bought the latest ES..can share opinion and knowledge.thnks 

• Praise 3

Read T&C properly. The onus is on you to ensure that it is serviced as per factory requirement.

Congratulations for buying another Lexus
  • Praise 8

thanks buddy and i do agree with you to a certain extent regarding the GS.told my wife that of all the cars that we have traded in,I will miss the GS the most.

Yes same feeling especially for me past 15 years never don’t have a GS, tomorrow will reluctantly part with my GS. Sad.

Yes same feeling especially for me past 15 years never don’t have a GS, tomorrow will reluctantly part with my GS. Sad.

Wow, I better treasure what I have and enjoy whilst I can ... :)

Kind of regretted letting go my 3GS, ... the 4GS somehow feel like it does not drive as well, notwithstanding the many nice features ...

Anyone has experience on repairing mark levinson speakers (degraded foam on front 2 doors) ? On my gs450h and dont feel like replacing since the speaker still sounds alright, just stuttering

• Praise 1

Sorry bro those were all I took.

I have a pic of my Tein Flex Z nicely laid out though.

Made in Japan, very comfortable but the springs can be firmer imo.

384C697C-B111-4CA8-8185-68D075F2788B.jpeg

3F037BA2-E00A-4BB9-A3B7-34F0806BE2E5.jpeg

10408C5E-A438-4A6E-B8B1-A0BA3835FBFC.jpeg

Nice choice bro. I just changed to tein monosport for my is turbo as well.. Rear alot of knocking noise tho

Nice choice bro. I just changed to tein monosport for my is turbo as well.. Rear alot of knocking noise tho

Bro, knocking sound is not normal. Where did u install from?

Bro, knocking sound is not normal. Where did u install from?

Same as you bro. At STP. Will feedback when im back for alignment. Sorry correct myself. Not alot. Is only crossing hump. You on rays wheel now still?

Same as you bro. At STP. Will feedback when im back for alignment. Sorry correct myself. Not alot. Is only crossing hump. You on rays wheel now still?

Oic. Mine is from ST Powered but I installed at another garage.

Ya, now still on Rays 57Transcend.

Maybe tomorrow will change to Volk Racing TE37 Saga

Oic. Mine is from ST Powered but I installed at another garage.

Ya, now still on Rays 57Transcend.

Maybe tomorrow will change to Volk Racing TE37 Saga ð¤£

Same bro.. I order my saga too but late november then come. Yours here already here?
↡ Advertisement