• Search this thread
  • Reply to this topic
2847 replies to this topic | 6,445 praises

Posted 20 May 2012 - 02:45 AM

Thaiyotakamli
  • Premium member
    Thaiyotakamli
    2Fast2Furious
    The points of the user determines the rank. The higher the points, the higher the rank.
    Author Image
    The bar represents the rank and points of the user. The longer the bar, the higher the rank and points.

Points are accumulated from other users who Praise or Disliked this users' posts.

Hi

I am a new lexus owner cos i just bought a 2nd hand 2011 RX450H from my friend. Actually my family had RX300 1st gen before and this is the 2nd time we owning a lexus. Cant wait for the arrival and spinning around biggrin.gif
Dont get confused between my personality & my attitude...

My personality is who I am...

My attitude depends on who you are...

Posted 20 May 2012 - 07:40 AM

Camrytron
  • Premium member
    Camrytron
    Supercharged
    The points of the user determines the rank. The higher the points, the higher the rank.
    Author Image
    The bar represents the rank and points of the user. The longer the bar, the higher the rank and points.

Points are accumulated from other users who Praise or Disliked this users' posts.

Hi

I am a new lexus owner cos i just bought a 2nd hand 2011 RX450H from my friend. Actually my family had RX300 1st gen before and this is the 2nd time we owning a lexus. Cant wait for the arrival and spinning around biggrin.gif

Ur father A8 sold n change Lexus huh?
Lexus good buy biggrin.gif

Posted 20 May 2012 - 11:51 AM

Thaiyotakamli
  • Premium member
    Thaiyotakamli
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

Ur father A8 sold n change Lexus huh?
Lexus good buy biggrin.gif

Nope not yet selling the A8, Rx450H will be 2nd car. Maybe will sell the A8 end of this year as currently we need 2 cars biggrin.gif
Hopefully its FC will be very good since its hybrid hehe

Posted 20 May 2012 - 12:40 PM

Camrytron
  • Premium member
    Camrytron
    Supercharged
    Author Image

Nope not yet selling the A8, Rx450H will be 2nd car. Maybe will sell the A8 end of this year as currently we need 2 cars biggrin.gif

Dnt worry..how bad fc u still can afford biggrin.gif

Posted 20 May 2012 - 02:08 PM

Thaiyotakamli
  • Premium member
    Thaiyotakamli
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

Dnt worry..how bad fc u still can afford biggrin.gif

cos i frequent travelling so need good fc car, my current A8 spent $170 every 4-5 days on petrol, quite heavy usage

Posted 20 May 2012 - 02:11 PM

Jp66
  • Jp66
    6th Gear
    Author Image

Hi

congrats! why didn't consider the new gs250?
知足常乐
行到水穷处 坐看云起时

Posted 20 May 2012 - 03:00 PM

Camrytron
  • Premium member
    Camrytron
    Supercharged
    Author Image

cos i frequent travelling so need good fc car, my current A8 spent $170 every 4-5 days on petrol, quite heavy usage

$170 for A8 ok lah..mine 2L already $120 every 4 days..
When petrol is coming down? I think we wait long long wacko.gif

Posted 20 May 2012 - 03:02 PM

Camrytron
  • Premium member
    Camrytron
    Supercharged
    Author Image

They got A8 liao so take a suv is rite choice

Posted 20 May 2012 - 03:08 PM

Jp66
  • Jp66
    6th Gear
    Author Image

think shell drop price again, right? now ron95 at 1.995 after discount.
知足常乐
行到水穷处 坐看云起时

Posted 20 May 2012 - 03:11 PM

Jp66
  • Jp66
    6th Gear
    Author Image

They got A8 liao so take a suv is rite choice

I guess so too rolleyes.gif
知足常乐
行到水穷处 坐看云起时

Posted 20 May 2012 - 03:38 PM

Thaiyotakamli
  • Premium member
    Thaiyotakamli
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

[quote name='Jp66' post='4428553' date='May 20 2012, 02:11 PM']congrats! why didn't consider the new gs250?[/
Double post

Edited by Thaiyotakamli, 20 May 2012 - 03:41 PM.

Posted 20 May 2012 - 03:40 PM

Thaiyotakamli
  • Premium member
    Thaiyotakamli
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

Bored with sedan, wanna find some sportiness through SUV :)
Did a comparison on RX450H, XC90, Touraque, and X5 and end up choosing RX450H as the car is lower than others and easier for elder to enter as well

Posted 20 May 2012 - 03:44 PM

Thaiyotakamli
  • Premium member
    Thaiyotakamli
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

170 is after disc and also UOB card rebate. If not 190...
Petrol wont come down unless they subsidize

Posted 20 May 2012 - 03:46 PM

Shanhz
  • Premium member
    Shanhz
    5th Gear
    Author Image

RX is 4WD and 3.0L is underpowered. In fact, the RX350 has better FC than the 300.
And you are right, heavy footing and many start/stops also results to my high FC.

Anyway, i sold it away few months ago. Can't wait to see the new GS coming to town.

Rx350 has the better dual vvti engine so no surprise the fc is better
1 Anonymous member praised this

Posted 20 May 2012 - 04:16 PM

Camrytron
  • Premium member
    Camrytron
    Supercharged
    Author Image

170 is after disc and also UOB card rebate. If not 190...
Petrol wont come down unless they subsidize

Too bad our garment not as good as Malaysia lei..want them subsidize den wait long long loh rifle.gif

Posted 20 May 2012 - 04:47 PM

Thaiyotakamli
  • Premium member
    Thaiyotakamli
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

Too bad our garment not as good as Malaysia lei..want them subsidize den wait long long loh rifle.gif

Actually they should subsidize petrol lor like malay and indon govt. rolleyes.gif They should but they wont

Posted 20 May 2012 - 04:58 PM

Eng40765
  • Eng40765
    4th Gear
    Author Image

Actually they should subsidize petrol lor like malay and indon govt. rolleyes.gif They should but they wont

I rather they subsidise medical. Malaysia and Indo gave subsidy when their country was net exporter of oil, now both of them are net importer. Their local market consume more than what they can produce. so these governments are paying for the people and open door for smuggling out.

Easy to give, now hard to take back subsidy scare lose voters.

Oil is a resource, sure have to pay. country pay or people pay..........
Voodooman, Tonydeath and 1 Anonymous member praised this

Posted 20 May 2012 - 05:40 PM

Mcf777
  • Mcf777
    NOS-ed
    Author Image

Saw GS250 on the road. Look like Altis brother.
No sat ki at all compare to gs300. Maybe not use to the design

Posted 20 May 2012 - 07:28 PM

Scb11980
  • Scb11980
    Banned

rode in gs300 feels big , stable & very quiet ,no engine sound , steer will retract when off car , no paddle shift & high fc , a farmer will look different class driving it , but still the prestige feel is no where near ger car

no engine sound

because you did not turn on the car

try the engine start button

Posted 20 May 2012 - 08:41 PM

Topspin
  • Topspin
    4th Gear
    Author Image

Congrats on your purchase. Once you get to drive it a bit more, do give us a quick review on the comfort & NVH compared to the A8...but of course granted one is a sedan and the other is a SUV. SUV is never design to be an outright comfort vehicle. Its strength lies else where.

Back to Japanese Talk  ·  Car Brands Top Reply to this topic

Quick Reply

Tags: lexus, owners, suv, sedan and 1 more...

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users