• Search this thread
  • Reply to this topic
2885 replies to this topic | 6,533 praises

Posted 20 May 2012 - 09:00 PM

ER-3682
  • Premium member
    ER-3682
    NOS-ed
    The points of the user determines the rank. The higher the points, the higher the rank.
    Author Image
    The bar represents the rank and points of the user. The longer the bar, the higher the rank and points.

Points are accumulated from other users who Praise or Disliked this users' posts.

Too bad our garment not as good as Malaysia lei..want them subsidize den wait long long loh rifle.gif

Currently 1L of petrol Gov't taxes 44 cents,if Gov't reduced this taxes you already happy....
Mazda 6..2.5.

Posted 21 May 2012 - 12:17 AM

Thaiyotakamli
  • Premium member
    Thaiyotakamli
    2Fast2Furious
    The points of the user determines the rank. The higher the points, the higher the rank.
    Author Image
    The bar represents the rank and points of the user. The longer the bar, the higher the rank and points.

Points are accumulated from other users who Praise or Disliked this users' posts.

Congrats on your purchase. Once you get to drive it a bit more, do give us a quick review on the comfort & NVH compared to the A8...but of course granted one is a sedan and the other is a SUV. SUV is never design to be an outright comfort vehicle. Its strength lies else where.

Thanks, ride wise during test drive of course A8 will be a better and comfort one. Only one SUV that can match A8 ride or even better: Range Rover Sport. Actually want to get RR Sport but simply the brand not that welcomed yet in sg, so decided to put on lexus. What SUV might stand out is the boot space, the machoness and also the greater driving view as compared to sedan. The car also smaller compared to A8, easier to park. Once i get to drive more I will do a quick review here :)

And my 1st gen RX300 was a pretty nice ride however the FC is like about 5km/L, very thirsty and crazy LOL laugh.gif
Dont get confused between my personality & my attitude...

My personality is who I am...

My attitude depends on who you are...

Posted 31 May 2012 - 01:41 AM

Thaiyotakamli
  • Premium member
    Thaiyotakamli
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

review after a week, so far so good, silent ride and comfortable seat. Body roll consider ok for a suv and braking pretty good. Acceleration is enoughand cruising is easy. Cant compare it with A8 cos its a different category but for SUV, can considered one of the best for its class. Owned Lexus RX300 before and satisfied. Now also satisfied, interior is okay and last but not least handling not bad :)

Posted 31 May 2012 - 03:56 PM

Gadgeter
  • Premium member
    Gadgeter
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

review after a week, so far so good, silent ride and comfortable seat. Body roll consider ok for a suv and braking pretty good. Acceleration is enoughand cruising is easy. Cant compare it with A8 cos its a different category but for SUV, can considered one of the best for its class. Owned Lexus RX300 before and satisfied. Now also satisfied, interior is okay and last but not least handling not bad :)

How's the FC?
What Happens on the Road, Stays on the Road.
The Gadgeter
In Loving Memory: 1930 - 2008 Feb 24.

Posted 31 May 2012 - 03:58 PM

Gadgeter
  • Premium member
    Gadgeter
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

u may want to buy the whole cluster, but it will set you back about $2k, i saw a pre-FL did it, very nice indeed but the tail-lamp and front bumper is a giveaway :P

Hoppie,

The original air filter cost $28 from Min Ghee. Front brake pad about $126 while the rear is about $95.
The Gadgeter

Posted 31 May 2012 - 06:48 PM

VellfireS
  • Premium member
    VellfireS
    Turbocharged
    Author Image

Hi

I am a new lexus owner cos i just bought a 2nd hand 2011 RX450H from my friend. Actually my family had RX300 1st gen before and this is the 2nd time we owning a lexus. Cant wait for the arrival and spinning around biggrin.gif

BOSS.. Haha.. Congrats bro... laugh.gif laugh.gif
The Great Melon TIKO Ranger since 2011

Posted 31 May 2012 - 07:38 PM

Thaiyotakamli
  • Premium member
    Thaiyotakamli
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

How's the FC?

Can reach 11km/h easily and worst about 10 if always accelerate hard

Posted 31 May 2012 - 07:39 PM

Thaiyotakamli
  • Premium member
    Thaiyotakamli
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

BOSS.. Haha.. Congrats bro... laugh.gif laugh.gif

Thanks haha, didn't know that i become fall in love with this car as well hehe

Posted 31 May 2012 - 10:15 PM

Elfenstar
  • Premium member
    Elfenstar
    NOS-ed
    Author Image

Thanks, ride wise during test drive of course A8 will be a better and comfort one. Only one SUV that can match A8 ride or even better: Range Rover Sport. Actually want to get RR Sport but simply the brand not that welcomed yet in sg, so decided to put on lexus. What SUV might stand out is the boot space, the machoness and also the greater driving view as compared to sedan. The car also smaller compared to A8, easier to park. Once i get to drive more I will do a quick review here :)

And my 1st gen RX300 was a pretty nice ride however the FC is like about 5km/L, very thirsty and crazy LOL laugh.gif

You should try the Murano. IMHO it is the SUV to beat if you want to compare them to luxury cars. Not even the range rover comes close.

"I drift not because it is a quicker way around a corner, but it is the most exciting way"
- Keiichi Tsuchiya

Posted 03 June 2012 - 09:09 PM

VellfireS
  • Premium member
    VellfireS
    Turbocharged
    Author Image

Thanks haha, didn't know that i become fall in love with this car as well hehe

HAHA.. Welcome back to Japan laugh.gif tongue.gif

Posted 03 June 2012 - 09:14 PM

LoverofCar
  • Premium member
    LoverofCar
    NOS-ed
    Author Image

Let's share on behalf of the lexus driver being made famous at bugis junction..."Drive don't drink..... Drink don't drive"......it still crush if you don't take the warning....

''Don't take life too serious...learn to forgive and forget..after all.....no one get out of life......alive''

Posted 04 June 2012 - 09:12 AM

Thaiyotakamli
  • Premium member
    Thaiyotakamli
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

HAHA.. Welcome back to Japan laugh.gif tongue.gif

cant believe myself back to Japan car, anyway still a nice smooth ride, not far from A8 biggrin.gif

Posted 06 June 2012 - 12:13 PM

VellfireS
  • Premium member
    VellfireS
    Turbocharged
    Author Image

cant believe myself back to Japan car, anyway still a nice smooth ride, not far from A8 biggrin.gif

haha.. this is the atas side of Japan... laugh.gif laugh.gif tongue.gif Anyway congrats bro

Posted 07 June 2012 - 11:56 AM

Gadgeter
  • Premium member
    Gadgeter
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

Can reach 11km/h easily and worst about 10 if always accelerate hard

Considering the size, that's good FC.
The Gadgeter

Posted 07 June 2012 - 04:33 PM

Thaiyotakamli
  • Premium member
    Thaiyotakamli
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

Considering the size, that's good FC.

Yah was surprised maybe it was the hybrid that improve the FC

Posted 23 July 2012 - 01:27 AM

Vetcr1
  • Vetcr1
    Banned

Lexus engine oil
5W-40 fully synthetic
$40

Posted 28 July 2012 - 10:14 PM

Pernpang
  • Pernpang
    Neutral Newbie
    Author Image

Hi,

Anyone drivind GS250?
any feed back
1 Anonymous member praised this

Posted 28 July 2012 - 10:39 PM

Camrytron
  • Premium member
    Camrytron
    Supercharged
    Author Image

Hi,

Anyone drivind GS250?
any feed back

all owner of new GS are too busy exploring their new toys so got no time to reply u biggrin.gif
the day when i can afford GS than i wont be replying u too biggrin.gif

Posted 03 October 2014 - 11:09 AM

Quantum
  • Quantum
    Turbocharged
    Author Image

hello all,

My current B&B car COE going to end in next 2 years, holpefully COE dropping, if Lexus basic models ES or IS can be within 200k, maight be consider,

can anyone advise ES or IS ? 

90% driving mileage spend in Singapore, 10% to MY or Thai,

don't like rear floor high central divider, but like RWD,

Is V6 really worth?  

Posted 03 October 2014 - 04:33 PM

Shanhz
  • Premium member
    Shanhz
    5th Gear
    Author Image

V6 engine is very smooth, it is worth every cent of what you pay for. 

Back to Japanese Talk  ·  Car Brands Top Reply to this topic

Quick Reply

Tags: lexus, owners, suv, sedan and 1 more...

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users