• Search this thread
  • Reply to this topic
441 replies to this topic | 328 praises

Posted 01 December 2011 - 09:22 AM

Fcw75
  • Fcw75
    2Fast2Furious
    The points of the user determines the rank. The higher the points, the higher the rank.
    Author Image
    The bar represents the rank and points of the user. The longer the bar, the higher the rank and points.

Points are accumulated from other users who Praise or Disliked this users' posts.

Giant now selling Mobil 1 5W-30, 10W-30, 0W-40 & 15W-50 for $9.99! Those 946ml bottle.

Grab yrs while stock lasts! biggrin.gif

For those who missed the Shop N Save offer.

Laserjet praised this

Posted 01 December 2011 - 09:26 AM

Tianmo
  • Premium member
    Tianmo
    2Fast2Furious
    The points of the user determines the rank. The higher the points, the higher the rank.
    Author Image
    The bar represents the rank and points of the user. The longer the bar, the higher the rank and points.

Points are accumulated from other users who Praise or Disliked this users' posts.

Giant now selling Mobil 1 5W-30, 10W-30, 0W-40 & 15W-50 for $9.99! Those 946ml bottle.

Bro..............you always fast with such kang tao................ thumbsup.gif thumbsup.gif
芸芸人海,罪孽深重,神佛不渡,唯我魔渡

with the spirit of the MCF tiko club..............We are................ TIKO RANGERS!!!

Posted 01 December 2011 - 09:32 AM

Mustank
  • Mustank
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

thumbsup.gif Solid Kangtao!!!! thumbsup.gif

just wish they have 5w50 happy.gif

Posted 01 December 2011 - 11:15 AM

Fcw75
  • Fcw75
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

Bro..............you always fast with such kang tao................ thumbsup.gif thumbsup.gif

I buy groceries for family, bo pian. sad.gif

laugh.gif anyway, I saw it in the papers today la.

Posted 01 December 2011 - 11:17 AM

Ken4555
  • Premium member
    Ken4555
    NOS-ed
    Author Image

THANKS BRO! biggrin.gif

heading to Turf city later!!!...
1 Anonymous member praised this
==FEMALE ORGASM TIKO RANGER== because the gal MUST cum....

Posted 01 December 2011 - 11:19 AM

Ken4555
  • Premium member
    Ken4555
    NOS-ed
    Author Image

thumbsup.gif Solid Kangtao!!!! thumbsup.gif

just wish they have 5w50 happy.gif

bro in SG 5w50 and 15w50 wont be much of a difference... smile.gif

Posted 01 December 2011 - 11:20 AM

Ken4555
  • Premium member
    Ken4555
    NOS-ed
    Author Image

boss pls do update me if your side u see the 15w/50.... thanks biggrin.gif

Posted 01 December 2011 - 11:23 AM

Amazon777
  • Amazon777
    5th Gear
    Author Image

Giant Sembawang any promo?

Posted 01 December 2011 - 11:28 AM

2BDriver
  • Premium member
    2BDriver
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

THANKS BRO! biggrin.gif

heading to Turf city later!!!...

Hi,Ken4555, I'm going Giant bt.timah TC at 3:30pm for cheap EO too, text me for stirring coffee if you're still around. wave.gif +65 90290288

Worrying is like a rocking chair,  keeps moving you forward and backward forever wasting your time and gets you to nowhere.

Posted 01 December 2011 - 11:33 AM

Ken4555
  • Premium member
    Ken4555
    NOS-ed
    Author Image

Giant Sembawang any promo?

i heard the Giant in Kedah have... go check it out.

Posted 01 December 2011 - 11:34 AM

Ken4555
  • Premium member
    Ken4555
    NOS-ed
    Author Image

Hi,Ken4555, I'm going Giant bt.timah TC at 3:30pm for cheap EO too, text me for stirring coffee if you're still around. wave.gif +65 90290288

wah your number so openly put ah?... okok... but i likely later then that... happy.gif msg you then...

Posted 01 December 2011 - 11:37 AM

2BDriver
  • Premium member
    2BDriver
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

wah your number so openly put ah?... okok... but i likely later then that... happy.gif msg you then...

No scares lah, I don't usually offend others and so far so good leh.

Worrying is like a rocking chair,  keeps moving you forward and backward forever wasting your time and gets you to nowhere.

Posted 01 December 2011 - 11:44 AM

Mustank
  • Mustank
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

gee.....thanks man!

Posted 01 December 2011 - 12:06 PM

Ken4555
  • Premium member
    Ken4555
    NOS-ed
    Author Image

No scares lah, I don't usually offend others and so far so good leh.

but i offend many ppl leh... scarly meet you i kenna whacked up... laugh.gif

Posted 01 December 2011 - 12:13 PM

Ken4555
  • Premium member
    Ken4555
    NOS-ed
    Author Image

gee.....thanks man!

the number before the 'W' is the 'cold' viscosity rating of the oil, and the number after the 'W' is the 'hot' viscosity rating. So a 5W40 oil is one which behaves like a 5-rated single grade oil when cold, but doesn't thin any more than a 40-rated single grade oil when hot. The lower the 'winter' number (hence the 'W'), the easier the engine will turn over when starting in cold climates.

http://www.carbibles.../viscosity.html for more info just incase you're intrested...

Posted 01 December 2011 - 12:17 PM

Mustank
  • Mustank
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

oh i see....thanks alot! wave.gif

Posted 01 December 2011 - 12:29 PM

Ken4555
  • Premium member
    Ken4555
    NOS-ed
    Author Image

oh i see....thanks alot! wave.gif

u sure you didnt know?... so sounds like you just being polite to me telling you things you already know... huh.gif

Posted 01 December 2011 - 12:32 PM

Nhrisuzu
  • Premium member
    Nhrisuzu
    6th Gear
    Author Image

woohoo!!

thanks for the lobang bro..

time to stock up 0W40 oil again.. biggrin.gif
_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _
In Loving Memory: 16.06.1952 - 11.12.2006
** i am NHR ISUZU.. call me NHR or ZU **

Posted 01 December 2011 - 12:34 PM

Tianmo
  • Premium member
    Tianmo
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

I buy groceries for family, bo pian. sad.gif

laugh.gif anyway, I saw it in the papers today la.

at least you bother to post and update us............. thumbsup.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif
芸芸人海,罪孽深重,神佛不渡,唯我魔渡

with the spirit of the MCF tiko club..............We are................ TIKO RANGERS!!!

Posted 01 December 2011 - 12:40 PM

Tianmo
  • Premium member
    Tianmo
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

boss pls do update me if your side u see the 15w/50.... thanks biggrin.gif

ok later i check for you............ laugh.gif laugh.gif
芸芸人海,罪孽深重,神佛不渡,唯我魔渡

Back to Maintenance & Repairs  ·  Aftermarket Top Reply to this topic
Dynamics Mechanic Pte Ltd

Related user reviews on sgCarMart.com

Mobil 1 Extended Performance 5W30 Engine Oil

Mobil 1 Extended Performance 5W30 Engine Oil  |  Rating   Submit Review

Reviewed by Ladykillerz  |  Supercharged

One of the best so far

I have tried so many brands/models of engine oils. Redline, Shell, Mobil, Idemitsu, etc. My vote goes to Mobil 1 Gold. If you want to go for Mobil 1, always select Gold model. Other than that, you can forget it. Those green cap or silver... » Read More

Mobil 1 10W30 Engine Oil

Mobil 1 10W30 Engine Oil  |  Rating   Submit Review

Reviewed by Galantspeedz  |  2Fast2Furious

Smooth engine oil

Tried a few different engine oil before using this for my previous car. Engine smoothness maintains throughout the 10k can get it cheap when giant has sale

Related Product Guide search on sgCarMart.com : Mobil 1 10W30, Mobil 1 5W30, Mobil 1 15W50, Engine Oil

Quick Reply

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users