Chio Bu dies in Integra crash

Ahtong

BF was sending GF home in his sports car and drove into a hole, causing the car to lose control and skid.

The car went over the road divider and got hit by a taxi coming in the opposite direction.

Apparently the girl was flung out of the car by the impact.

20111201_it_lcn_accident2.jpg

20111201_it_lcn_accident4.jpg

20111201_it_lcn_accident5.jpg

20111201_it_lcn_accident3.jpg

At the risk of being flamed, I will say the guy must have been speeding. Such a big hole also never see

Edited by Ahtong
↡ Advertisement

Wah, this kind of boy, driving Integra... It must have been a very, very brave insurance company that was willing to cover him...

Or maybe sky-high premiums...

Wah, this kind of boy, driving Integra... It must have been a very, very brave insurance company that was willing to cover him...

Or maybe sky-high premiums...

Most likely under parent's name.

Neutral Newbie

at where sia? last night i relaxing driving home a white integra speeding pass me at woodlands small road sia.

I hope its not the same integra.

Turbocharged

RIP to the girl.. [angel] [angel]

Let's not start pointing fingers without knowing the full picture. There are many unknowns.

Sometimes, it's very difficult to see what's on the road surface at night, especially after heavy rain, when the roads are rather reflective..

Edit: I pity the Integra though.. another excellent Honda which is probably gonna get written off..

Edited by Shull

saw the aftermath last nite. the windscreen nowhere in sight...n my passenger can see blood on the windscreen. was wondering how he got there from the other side. cos the car ended up facing the correct diretion, but i guessed that it must hv came from the oher side cos got police n cones there. wonder where the poor girl landed at.

Neutral Newbie

Both looks underage!

Wonder how in the world would anyone missed such a big hole! Wonder if the girl is doing something kinky to the guy when he driving or maybe both are drunk!

NB all those that should have die, didnt die! But such cute and pretty syt dies...

Edited by Maka

BF was sending GF home in his sports car and drove into a hole, causing the car to lose control and skid.

The car went over the road divider and got hit by a taxi coming in the opposite direction.

Apparently the girl was flung out of the car by the impact.

At the risk of being flamed, I will say the guy must have been speeding. Such a big hole also never see

at night it is quite impossible to see a hole like this, if it is on expressway of 80km/hr, this incident can still happen.

The guy look very young, like a student. Next time parent better think twice before buying sport car for their children.

maybe the dad's car?

Neutral Newbie

at night it is quite impossible to see a hole like this, if it is on expressway of 80km/hr, this incident can still happen.

Bro, in SG can la. If not drunk even moving at 100 oso can see at least 100 meters away cos in front car will siam it. [laugh]

↡ Advertisement