Chio Bu dies in Integra crash

Ahtong

True.. the seat belts must have failed catastrophically.. or she's not wearing any.. to be flung out of the windscreen..

The guy needed to remove her seatbelt before he can remove other things leh.

↡ Advertisement

Mitsubishi Colt vs Tree @ Jurong East: http://www.mycarforum.com/index.php?showto...amp;mode=linear

Vios vs DHL Truck @ Changi: http://www.mycarforum.com/index.php?showtopic=1848982

Speed Demon killed 5 year old kid @ Ponggol: http://www.mycarforum.com/index.php?act=Po...5&noquote=1

Poor Mazda MX5 Sales Rep: http://www.mycarforum.com/index.php?showtopic=2100873

Look at the pic, there r reflective cones surrounding the hole lei. Should be able to notice the hazard... Maybe he forget to on head light.

Look carefully at the positions of the cones.

It is unlikely the car hit the hole with the cones in those positions.

Some cones should be scattered.

:ph34r:

I say TAXI fault, taxi try to see chiobu, race wi punk...punk buay tahan....speed n chellen......

u shd know the brain size of these bengs......totally no parasympathetic system, just the guns n go

Edited by RadX

Tell them remove bra first, then wearing seatbelt will be more comfortable.

eh press on nipple pain dah

eh press on nipple pain dah

s--t this is making me horny. I keep having images of this ex gf of mine, an older woman, who will wear tank top without bra and short shorts whenever i pick her up at night for supper... When i look at her sitting in the passenger seat with seatbelt pressing against her chest, my kuku always became hard and have to detour somewhere first before having supper... Wah lau, i have to stop typing liao..

s--t this is making me horny. I keep having images of this ex gf of mine, an older woman, who will wear tank top without bra and short shorts whenever i pick her up at night for supper... When i look at her sitting in the passenger seat with seatbelt pressing against her chest, my kuku always became hard and have to detour somewhere first before having supper... Wah lau, i have to stop typing liao..

[laugh][laugh][laugh] nb..u horny old cork

Please continue story, camping here. lololol [laugh]

Aiyo, come on la, it's an accident, some things are fated one, yes she should have worn seat belt but you know girls la, hate to wear seat belt one, lucky my car will beep non stop even if passenger side don't wear seat belt so the girl will guai guai wear and let me see the seatbelt effect. Anyway I digress, what I want to say is people die leow, the least her family wants is for people to publicize and joke about it online, it's kinda insensitive, so I wish for this thread to be close and let her RIP.

Please continue story, camping here. lololol [laugh]

we alljialat...here a gal died, and we have our own story...but to readers, we not that heartless, for a gal to go with such a guy, she has already paid for her stupidity.....and thus, can expect that she will die a tragic death, like this one....thus, no remorse from us...life goes on :huh:

The taxi driver got kanna heart attack boh?

Wah lau, i think i will get one if another car jump through the divider from the opposite direction and smash into my front. :wacko:

dun understand y ppl still dun belt up

as i say, dun belt up, pay for it with your life, and no sympathy........cos u asked for it

i ever took a gal out, and she refused to belt up. told her take bus <_<<_<

as i say, dun belt up, pay for it with your life, and no sympathy........cos u asked for it

i ever took a gal out, and she refused to belt up. told her take bus <_<<_<

Really? Or you forcefully belted her up ala SM style instead ? [:p]

Tell them remove bra first, then wearing seatbelt will be more comfortable.

solution: ger should sit on boyboy's laps, then two share one seatbelt.... her airbag can also protect boyboy... :o

joke aside, looking at the cones, they appeared to be put there after the accident.... why LTA allowed such a big hole unprotected in the first place?..... they should bear some responsibility.

↡ Advertisement