Rant: 11.30PM at Stagmont Ring to Yew Tee, Honda Civic

Gohsj89

Encounter with this SFB 3..7 Medium Blue Honda Civic

I was turning right from Stagmont Ring,

The vehicle on my right side have illegal HID installed, caused extra glare on my already wet windscreen, thus, I could not really see if any pedestrian is crossing the road, so i tap on the brake to slow... slow... because it's raining...

I think this prick got irritated by me for me being cautious and being responsible.. [hur]

Thus, for that small road, he tailgate me very close on this poor visibility and wet road, overtook me on upon approaching left bend on my right where he could hardly see oncoming car. [hur]

So when his car was coming out behind me halfway, I just gently tap on the brake (with no slowing down and no intention of him colliding onto me), just to give him a scare [laugh] , he end up got more pissed off, exchanged eye contact and chiong the bend and to stop for the red light in front to. [scholar] Genius.

Raining, drive properly and safely!

Although I have been cursing for your car to skid, hit tree, hit barrier, then you might learn how to drive more responsibly.

↡ Advertisement

If you sure there was/were illegal modification(s), better report to the Authority. In case such illegal mofidication cause accidents, and our motor insurance premium increase next year (now December).

What to expect. You must know tapping SUDDEN brakes (whether did you slow down or not) means a challenge to some or many motorists. Very inconsiderate. Just drive normal and you will not expect such characters to come into your life. To me it is more of a tit for tat. No point. Better to give and take coz wont lose anything.

<_<

What to expect. You must know tapping SUDDEN brakes (whether did you slow down or not) means a challenge to some or many motorists. Very inconsiderate. Just drive normal and you will not expect such characters to come into your life. To me it is more of a tit for tat. No point. Better to give and take coz wont lose anything.

<_<

when i at first tap brake at turning, i just want to bring my intention that i might stop anytime for pedestrian to cross, because visibility is really poor..

rather then me doing last minute hard braking then let that a------e kiss me?

if such considerate action of me can cause challenge, i think those people should be taken off the road..

If you sure there was/were illegal modification(s), better report to the Authority. In case such illegal mofidication cause accidents, and our motor insurance premium increase next year (now December).

didn't manage to catch a glimpse of that car plate..

was concentrating on the pedestrian crossing..

<_<

new rule by LTA is it? cannot brake, cannot high-beam, cannot horn? those are basic functions of a vehicle [hur]

Just pulled up infront of the car, step out, go over, open the driver's door and give a hell of a punch to his/her face, walk back to your car accompanied by loud applause in the background and drive off with a 2 secs wheel spin. (And they say, you never learn anything thing from movies, chey....) :D

a lot of ppl will not learn till they kenna big big lesson. till then, some will still not learn, some will learn a bit and some will not have a chance to learn again.

Encounter with this SFB 3..7 Medium Blue Honda Civic

I was turning right from Stagmont Ring,

The vehicle on my right side have illegal HID installed, caused extra glare on my already wet windscreen, thus, I could not really see if any pedestrian is crossing the road, so i tap on the brake to slow... slow... because it's raining...

I think this prick got irritated by me for me being cautious and being responsible.. [hur]

Thus, for that small road, he tailgate me very close on this poor visibility and wet road, overtook me on upon approaching left bend on my right where he could hardly see oncoming car. [hur]

So when his car was coming out behind me halfway, I just gently tap on the brake (with no slowing down and no intention of him colliding onto me), just to give him a scare [laugh] , he end up got more pissed off, exchanged eye contact and chiong the bend and to stop for the red light in front to. [scholar] Genius.

Raining, drive properly and safely!

Although I have been cursing for your car to skid, hit tree, hit barrier, then you might learn how to drive more responsibly.[/color]

Yes this kind of ppl curse him. Raining still so hiong for Fxxx

Edited by Hulk

new rule by LTA is it? cannot brake, cannot high-beam, cannot horn? those are basic functions of a vehicle [hur]

No brainer. I did not say LTA new rules. I said some motorists do not like such actions. Simple English and yet dun understank.

[dead]

Edited by Renegade777

I think the prick is you not the Honda driver leh....

Knn keep step brake for F?

Then you see people gonna overtake you, you buay song you go tap brake again.....

Cautious can drive slowly, no need keep tapping brake. More like you want go fast but dun dare instead...

when i at first tap brake at turning, i just want to bring my intention that i might stop anytime for pedestrian to cross, because visibility is really poor..

rather then me doing last minute hard braking then let that a------e kiss me?

if such considerate action of me can cause challenge, i think those people should be taken off the road..

If you are slow enough, there should not be a need to keep tapping your brake no?

Afterall you mentioned he tailgate only after you keep tap your brake n now you say is to warn him to stop tailgating...

TS,base on ur story,u assume most of the things.

Y not assume the other driver have some emergency to attend?

And u dun fare better as a responsible driver as u have mentioned.