HDB Season parking transfer

Mcfguy

(edited)

Is there a limited number of times to transfer of season parking to another carpark?

Lets say when i go back parents hdb place to stay for some nights, can i transfer my house hdb carpark to parents house? To save on carpark fees at parents house.

After that when i go back home, transfer season parking back to own CP. Thanks!

Edited by xar_sg
↡ Advertisement

(edited)

-Change car can - temporarily. You can even change car every 5mins.

-Change IU also can, but after 1 change, the next 3 month cannot change. I just kenna, my brand new IU spoil wor. FREE ERP until replaced.

-Last time maybe can change car park, but must be in block of 1 month.

Now cannot liao ba, because, car park S fee is higher if it is not a resident of the car park area lor .... Or you pay the higher of the 2.

There is actually a special season parking for visiting parents place - I think half price.  I visit parents EVERY Sunday - FREE.

Is there a limited number of times to transfer of season parking to another carpark?

Lets say when i go back parents hdb place to stay for some nights, can i transfer my house hdb carpark to parents house? To save on carpark fees at parents house.

Edited by Apple-Tree

Supersonic
(edited)

Dont think they allow such change just for few days, maybe you need to transfer for at least 1 month or more. For few days, they would suggest you to buy family season parking which is 50% the car park fee of the carpark you are buying.

Edited by 13177

-Change car can - temporarily. You can even change car every 5mins.

-Change IU also can, but after 1 change, the next 3 month cannot change. I just kenna, my brand new IU spoil wor. FREE ERP until replaced.

-Last time maybe can change car park, but must be in block of 1 month.

Now cannot liao ba, because, car park S fee is higher if it is not a resident of the car park area lor .... Or you pay the higher of the 2.

There is actually a special season parking for visiting parents place - I think half price. I visit parents EVERY Sunday - FREE.

Lol, if u can make IU spoil , will be free ERP perpetually (until next car checkup)

Dont think they allow such change just for few days, maybe you need to transfer for at least 1 month or more. For few days, they would suggest you to buy family season parking which is 50% the car park fee of the carpark you are buying.

Thanks, didnt knowngot fsp!

What he asked is not possible.

For current season parking, allow temporary change to another vehicle for a number of days.

For parents place, need to buy another season parking.

Yup,  Manage to suck back $1 from LTA, pass through never beep lor.  Then I check got money leh and working.

That night died,  call HDB the morning 8.30am.  HDB say go press button and say HER NAME and they will open the ganity lor.

Go STA, STA said why not wait for LTA to send U letter to fix then go lor.  Will waive all ERP charges with letter from STA wor .....

Until now LTA never send letter to me leh ...... 2 month liao

Lol, if u can make IU spoil , will be free ERP perpetually (until next car checkup)
Thanks, didnt knowngot fsp!

Question is, no. of times and frequency of change permissible is not stated on website.

So gotta try it out and see whats the permissible limits.

For current season parking, allow temporary change to another vehicle for a number of days.

Supersonic

Actually better to buy family season parking at parents place la, sometimes even sibling house also can buy family season parking, even though might not visit them very often. Cause you never know when you need to park there ma. Lol.

↡ Advertisement