Lentor Road Big Jam

Scion

Turbocharged

saw a big truck rammed against a tree in the center divider...

din notice other cars in the accident because i was in the opposite lane, but Lentor Road towards Yishun was jammed all the way from the CTE flyover

slippery roads after rain, pls drive with care

↡ Advertisement

Wao, I lucky not to be caught in the jam, passed there going home around 9.00.

Yes evening was raining, KPE to Sengkang in the tunnel, was in the extreme left doing about 70km, one farking truck high beaming me all throughout the tunnel, I slowed down even more. [:p] donnu wats in their mind with those cement trucks. The next lane in the middle oso doing same speed as me.!

I drove along lentor (towards AMK) @ about 11pm and the prime mover was still stuck on the central divider. it was approx about 600m away from the lentor exit (SLE>BKE) ramp. There were 2 SCDF ambulances stuck in the jam way back trying to make its way towards the scene. That was not all

Earlier on i saw 5~6 cars (most of them ricer cars) in a chain collision along Yishun Ave 1 (towards Mandai Ave) just before the cross junction of Lentor Ave and Yishun Ave 2.

When i returned back to Yishun from Serangoon North, i made it a point to detour via Seletar Airport. What do you know...

I saw a tipper truck lodged to the side of the single lane carriageway after the T junction leading to Seletar Club. I noted that its front axle was broken. Less than 20m on, i saw a tow truck with 3 vehicles broken down on the road including a eurovan.

For a short 20 minutes drive from Yishun to Serangoon North and back, it was quite alot of accidents to see! :wacko:

Neutral Newbie

At this rate, think better to utilize and claim the insurance than to work towards NCD... Insurance premium to go up anyway...

At this rate, think better to utilize and claim the insurance than to work towards NCD... Insurance premium to go up anyway...

very wrong thinking. it is not about the dollars and sense. you are implicitly taking your sense of well being and health for granted. no different from those people who say they have no qualms jamming brake to claim for " a new bumper".

you end up claiming successfully but end up having a permanent impairment that you have to live with the rest of your life. is that okay for you? no doubt the local motor insurance scene is farked up to high heavens no thanks to aunty lucy but with an attitude like that, it is an oblique statement saying you don't mind getting into an accident. very very troubling.

really. be careful of what you wish for. you might just get it. be safe.

Drive safe along lentor, right most lane must be alert, kerb den immediately drain and tree. Ten years ago, my city cab fren die wrapping a tree there.

Drive safe along lentor, right most lane must be alert, kerb den immediately drain and tree. Ten years ago, my city cab fren die wrapping a tree there.

Wrap a tree for grafting but died of exertion/heart attack on the spot? Just kidding to cheer up for the Monday.

Edited by Good-Carbuyer