C180 Damn Good Road Handling in the Rain

AMF

Neutral Newbie

Now I am convinced how Good handling of C180 at > 100km/h in the Rain ! Demonstrated by this Reckless or Impatient Driver of this Grey C180, who cut in front of me without any signal - My Rant loh !

Edited by AMF
↡ Advertisement

Now I am convinced how Good handling of C180 at > 100km/h in the Rain ! Demonstrated by this Reckless or Impatient Driver of this Grey C180, who cut in front of me without any signal - My Rant loh !

<iframe width="425" height="349" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/X1vEsMANCT8?hl=en&fs=1" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

that move look very normal leh many conti car can do that.... [:p] ur car [shakehead][lipsrsealed][laugh]

Have impression that either the C180 is cutting at leisure pace or it cannot pick up fast enough..

His grandmother giving birth mah, so in a hurry to help assit in delivery... any b/b car can oso do that stunt, it appear to me that you're driving at your leisure. so the inevitable happened !

It s no stunt at all

What so special.

I did 160 n switch lane yesterday in rain too.

Clap clap clap ..... you driving 160km/h in the rain, may good luck always be with you [sweatdrop]

I think I am the only one siding TS, judging from the responses. That C180 cut into his lane and barely missed the car on the middle lane! What an arse!

Aside from that, TS, you left quite a big gap infront of you, why don't you drive on the middle lane?

Edited by Vooth

Where got damn good handling? Compared to the BMW who siam the hard gore area just in the nick of time, this is child's play!

Ya lor, lose to the godlike Divider Avoiding BMW

other pple car more satki than chiu, dun jelly la.. [laugh]

There was no rain. Just dark cloudy sky. A few drops of water on your windscreen.

You should be thankful. You may be aware that you were road hogging and he had switched on his tail-lights after filtering into Lane 1, to alert your of your road hogging along Lane 1.

He may not be a very skilful driver and did not used his trafficators (useless for your road hogging), but at least he was kind-hearted enough to tried to help you drive safer.

↡ Advertisement