C180 Damn Good Road Handling in the Rain

AMF

Where got damn good handling? Compared to the BMW who siam the hard gore area just in the nick of time, this is child's play!

That one is the current KING! No horse run! Till date, no one can beat! [laugh]:D[laugh]

↡ Advertisement

That one is the current KING! No horse run! Till date, no one can beat! [laugh]:D[laugh]

That one typical textbook maneuvre. If it were FWD, sure understeer and pay LTA $10k [:p][:p][:p]

That one typical textbook maneuvre. If it were FWD, sure understeer and pay LTA $10k [:p][:p][:p]

Man, $10K is small issue. Crash into the divider and [dead][angel], priceless [grin]

Erm, how you all know he is road hogging? Also, ya although only a few droplets on the windscreen, but probably just after rain or going to rain. So give this guy a break lah!

Anyway, the C180 obviously wanted to overtake TS but misjudged distance, his acceleration and not accounting the fact that the middle lane car suddenly sam brake 2 - 3 cars distance away from the vehicle in front [rifle] , so he only got 2 choice - 1. zam brake or 2. continue his overtaking maneuver on TS.

The distance between TS & C180, seemingly still within reaction distance. -_-

Edited by StefanK

Now I am convinced how Good handling of C180 at > 100km/h in the Rain ! Demonstrated by this Reckless or Impatient Driver of this Grey C180, who cut in front of me without any signal - My Rant loh !

I have actually tried out the C180 and is true. Having been pondering on whether the BMW 1series or C180. Looks like this is the final decision that I have make .[drivingcar]

Edited by HP_Lee

conti owners just drive like any day rain or shine, no loss of steer unlike bb cars with high cg , poor traction , lousy tyres

Edited by Mecontle

conti owners just drive like any day rain or shine, no loss of steer unlike bb cars with high cg , poor traction , lousy tyres

You mean there are cars that cannot drive in the rain?

Unless its flood, or heavy snowing which maybe high clearance SUV can be driven.

But it does make a different to drive cars with ESP & without ESP on ice or snow, with all else equal.

I do know a lot of B&B cars are not equip with ESP here, especially the older models.

that move look very normal leh many conti car can do that.... [:p] ur car [shakehead][lipsrsealed][laugh]

If it is a BB car, what will happen??? I don't dare to even think of doing that with my previous Altis[gossip]

If it is a BB car, what will happen??? I don't dare to even think of doing that with my previous Altis[gossip]

don't even think about it. the SG spec Altis doesn't come with VSC.

Now I am convinced how Good handling of C180 at > 100km/h in the Rain ! Demonstrated by this Reckless or Impatient Driver of this Grey C180, who cut in front of me without any signal - My Rant loh !

slow moving vehicles.............please keep away from the 1st lane.................

just took a look inside neighbor new c350 , wow got steer wheel fold when parked just like his sold gs300 , the other neighbor got a c180 , god damn rich neighbors

↡ Advertisement