C180 Damn Good Road Handling in the Rain

AMF

Supersonic

i oso say...TS hogging [laugh][laugh]

c'mon, where's the wiper spray....wiper spray.....then crash? kns, boring video lah. <_<

other pple car more satki than chiu, dun jelly la.. [laugh]

EDMWer spotted......i was thking wat jelly meant when i first read it...

What's the point of good handling when the act itself was so dangerous. There is fine line between being skillful and making a wrong judgement.

No respect for such drivers.

Neutral Newbie

What's the point of good handling when the act itself was so dangerous. There is fine line between being skillful and making a wrong judgement.

No respect for such drivers.

Dangerous meh? Just because you are lousy does not mean other people who do it is dangerous. Road hogger are to be shot dead! Certainly contributed to our long traffic jams. If can't keep up, then keep left.

The move looked completely acceptable (except for the lack of signal). TS must be a chao road hogger with lousy skills. And in that case, the Merc might have abstained from signalling to show his frustration and displeasure. Also completely understandable, as I've done this to hoggers too.

Edited by Turboflat4

Hi, i am looking for old COE Mercedes...pls sms me 9362 3352 if you have one for sale.

Kindly advise the model class .

off topic

Hi, i am looking for old COE Mercedes...pls sms me 9362 3352 if you have one for sale.

Kindly advise the model class .

PLEASE DO NOT HIJACK THREAD, YOU ARE JUST ANNOYING US !!!

TS, dun worry. These pricks will kiss some lorry's ass sooner or later. Just don't bring other innocent motorists with him when that time comes.

↡ Advertisement