Transactional services for direct buyer & seller deals

Laserjet

Hi all, i have got a interesting exp...

Recently i just posted my car for sale via sgcarmart as a direct owner... Post quite a few day, the respond wasnt tt gd thus i decided to ask dealer for quotation.

I ctc my fren who has the lobang to dealer to determine how much they r willing to take in my car. However i recieve the worst reply from the dealer.

My fren told me tt his dealers are not able to take in my car as my car hv got no value due to the fact tt i have posted online. I asked why, my fren unable to give me a clear respond as he is just a middle man...

So did any of us here faced the same issue?

Why dealer will said my car hv got no value after posted Online?

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 2

Hi all, i have got a interesting exp...

Recently i just posted my car for sale via sgcarmart as a direct owner... Post quite a few day, the respond wasnt tt gd thus i decided to ask dealer for quotation.

I ctc my fren who has the lobang to dealer to determine how much they r willing to take in my car. However i recieve the worst reply from the dealer.

My fren told me tt his dealers are not able to take in my car as my car hv got no value due to the fact tt i have posted online. I asked why, my fren unable to give me a clear respond as he is just a middle man...

So did any of us here faced the same issue?

Why dealer will said my car hv got no value after posted Online?

Model of your car, date of registration of your car & lastly.... Mileage of your car...

One reason for the dealer to do so, might be... They want to take this excuse to press your price lower... Reason because, u advertise online and yet couldn't be sold.

Model of your car, date of registration of your car & lastly.... Mileage of your car...

One reason for the dealer to do so, might be... They want to take this excuse to press your price lower... Reason because, u advertise online and yet couldn't be sold.

Sounds reasonable... At one moment i was thinking is it they worry i will expose them if they tried to do anything funny to the car after i sold to them

Of coz i know there r honest dealers outside

• Praise 1

go to multiple used car dealers to get a quote, then you can get a gauge of the value.

Understand ur point... However i dun understand why this dealers should make such remark

Neutral Newbie

Help!! I need to know how and where can i get reloan from shop? Im interested in buying a second hand car from a friend's friend. But the only problem is, he wants it in cash and the car cost $30k plus.

Any help will be really appreciated.

• Praise 2

Neutral Newbie

of course your car has a value, just that maybe online you requested a price too high... as for the dealer... they just see their interest... to get a lower price [cool]

• Praise 2

Neutral Newbie

i recently inquired a few dealers for my mazda and got prices quote from 33 to 39, so my advice go talk to as many as possible until you get the right price for you [;)]

• Praise 1

im thinking of getting a suzuki swift yr 2008 . if the forum quote i saw is at 44k range , is it possible to find one at 36k range from another source?

such as newspaper? buying from direct buyer can save me how much?

• Praise 2

Neutral Newbie

@altca just browsed thru sgcarmarts and found 2 swifts 08 below price of 40K not within the 36k range thou... purchasing direct from owners maybe slightly cheaper but also you gotta do the paper work yourself, the vehicle transfer, insurance application, loan application. Its not tough but quite a hassle la, hope you find what you looking for!

• Praise 2

@altca just browsed thru sgcarmarts and found 2 swifts 08 below price of 40K not within the 36k range thou... purchasing direct from owners maybe slightly cheaper but also you gotta do the paper work yourself, the vehicle transfer, insurance application, loan application. Its not tough but quite a hassle la, hope you find what you looking for!

Not to worry! sgCarMart Connect is here to help any direct seller and direct buyer to do the entire transaction for FREE! This include of helping direct buyer to source for loan and insurance, as well as helping seller to settle their current outstanding loan and we will perform LTA ownership transfer hence saving the seller's time from making multiple trips back and forth.

Feel free to contact us at 6744 3540 for more enquiries or visit http://connect.sgcarmart.com/

I am sorry to hear that. But I guess there is nothing u can do. Just get the bank to auction the car out and settle the difference with the bank. Installment plan with the bank can be arrange. If u fear the bank auction price might be lower than u expect... U can try settle the overdue and necessary payment with the bank and take the car out to either sell to direct buyer or dealer.

Sad to say, your friend cause ur credit bureau report to go ugly.

I think it's far better and cheaper to pay the bank, take out the car and sell it yourself

Don't forget, only bargain hunters go to auctions and most likely other dealers

Imagine you have to pay the portion they earn...your eyeballs will pop out!

• Praise 1

Thanks for the advise, do we also ought to compare the accessories that comes in the car. and that it will add on to the price depending on the equipment?

what are the standard figures ?

• Praise 1

Neutral Newbie

Think it all depends on the type of accessories you're talking abt. Small items like after market double din head units will probably set you back by an additional $200 plus. Body kits, wheels and rims or even overhauled engines may cost a couple thousand more. Best to get the receipts of the supposedly after market installed accessories from the seller to verify the costs. :D

• Praise 1

Hi all, I have recently paid a deposit to a direct seller and we signed a hand-written contract. The seller has outstanding loans and I have applied for a bank loan. The bank which I applied my loan from, stated that they will settle with the direct seller's bank on the outstanding loans.

My question is, is the hand-written contract a valid one? If it is not, is there anyway that I can still cancel my bank loan after it has been approved, if the direct seller play punk and do not transfer the vehicle to me?

• Praise 1

Hi all, I have recently paid a deposit to a direct seller and we signed a hand-written contract. The seller has outstanding loans and I have applied for a bank loan. The bank which I applied my loan from, stated that they will settle with the direct seller's bank on the outstanding loans.

My question is, is the hand-written contract a valid one? If it is not, is there anyway that I can still cancel my bank loan after it has been approved, if the direct seller play punk and do not transfer the vehicle to me?

Question 1, which bank help you do settlement? I never heard of bank do settlement for direct seller. Unless the economic is really that bad till the bank have to result in taking this step. That's very pathetic of that bank.

Question 2, a agreement whether its hand written or computer printed as long have your original signature on it, seen valid to me. If you don't mind losing your deposit, u may cancel anytime u like. BUT, u will have to see how the seller react. He could persuade the matter legally if he want.

↡ Advertisement