Transactional services for direct buyer & seller deals

Laserjet

it doesnt matter what

doesnt mean computerised form = recognised. handwritten is not.

the co i work , people all very tradition. i also lazy to type. normally just handwritten, write NRIC, terms n conditions etc when we liase with others. as long as there's signatures its fine.

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 1

What is the cost involved if engage sgcarconnect to do the paper works transfer of car titles between the buyer/seller?

A free service will be providing for both buyer and seller as long as the buyer is taking a minimum loan of $20k for 2 years! Feel free to engage us at 6744 3540 if you have more enquiries.

Do Not Go to Hong Leong Finance for Used Car Loan (Direct Buyer-Seller)

Hi guys,

Mods feel free to transfer my post if it happens to be in the wrong forum/thread. (I couldn't post this under the complaints section)

I wish to share with you an unhappy experience with Hong Leong Finance which happened to me and my father last week.

In short, my father went to Hong Leong Finance (Hougang Branch) to get a used car loan from them (it was a direct car sales)

The VP in charge told my father that everything looks good and that he would submit to the head office to let them process the application. However, few days later, he returned to inform my father that the application was rejected due to the Lemon Law.

We felt that the reason given was very vague and so I called up the main office today and they told me that ANY FORM OF USED CAR LOAN BETWEEN DIRECT OWNERS-BUYERS would be REJECTED.

And then I called up both the head office and the hougang branch and they started to play the blame game between each other (which honestly I don't give a damn), about who never inform who about their policies, why the main office did not pass down the message to the other branches etc.

Lesson learnt: HLF don't provide used car loan for direct buyer-seller anymore, don't bother going to them (they might process ur application but it will only get rejected, it is their policy)

P.S > If anybody have a success case in which they managed to get a used car loan (Direct) within the last month please let me know. I will not hesistate to question HLF.

P.S > Although it may sound like my agenda is to make HLF look bad, my actual interest here is to make aware of this issue.

Edited by Moneyhoney
  • Praise 1

Neutral Newbie

Thanks for the advise, do we also ought to compare the accessories that comes in the car. Mostobd.com and that it will add on to the price depending on the equipment?

Edited by Auto611
  • Praise 1

Hi Guys,

I am a new car driver in singapore and intend to buy 1 used car (as COE and all very expensive nowadays)... just need a car for the purpose of Home to work and vice-versa and on a tight budget.

Needs suggestion between chosing a car. I have shortlisted Kia Picanto, Chevy Aveo5, Hyundai Verna, Hyundai Getz! I am looking for good reliable car with decent fuel consumption.

Any Thoughts? btw above mentioned cars make year is 2007.

i need to finalize the car within couple of days max.

• Praise 1

Picanto : lowest petrol consumption ( except if u compare to nissan march ) and its holds the most stable price recently. ( if maybe u plan to re-sell the car again )

Aveo 5 : also not a bad car. shape wise quite ok...

Verna : the only sedan car, means comfortable to drive - but be prepared to lose sum of money if u re-sell the car.

Getz : well I just dont like the shape... wahahaha... check the belts - as those parts are quite commonly broken [:p]

why not consider spark?

Hi Guys,

I am a new car driver in singapore and intend to buy 1 used car (as COE and all very expensive nowadays)... just need a car for the purpose of Home to work and vice-versa and on a tight budget.

Needs suggestion between chosing a car. I have shortlisted Kia Picanto, Chevy Aveo5, Hyundai Verna, Hyundai Getz! I am looking for good reliable car with decent fuel consumption.

• Praise 1

Hi Guys,

My suggestion, Verna.

• Praise 1

Neutral Newbie

yeap, think the listed cars mostly have pretty good fuel consumption. But if you're really on a tight budget maybe should consider sticking to public transport, cause on top of paying for the car, you will still have to consider the peripherals like your upfront 1st installment, erp charge, petrol, insurance, servicing and unforeseen repairs that could c--k up your monthly budget. You wouldn't want to end up suffering instead of enjoying your ride when you get it! I found that out the hard way after i got my 1st fuel guzzling car! haha

Just use sgcarmart connect when youre buying a car direct. Taking a loan of 20k or more and 2 years or more, the service will be free.

I used them recently and was very happy with the outcome. Every paperwork(loan, insurance, condition report and etc) is provided and gives me and the seller a peace of mind. The agent was not pushy and was very professional even with the out of sync timing of me and the seller. Everything went on smoothly. Great service.

• Praise 1

Great!! good to see so many suggestions..

Saw another option Kia Rio, excellent condition.. just missed it by a overnight.. should have finalized.. it was very very amazing condition within my budget too!

still hunting... any other websites than SGcarmart? where no duplication of sgcarmart?

• Praise 1

Just use sgcarmart connect when youre buying a car direct. Taking a loan of 20k or more and 2 years or more, the service will be free.

I used them recently and was very happy with the outcome. Every paperwork(loan, insurance, condition report and etc) is provided and gives me and the seller a peace of mind. The agent was not pushy and was very professional even with the out of sync timing of me and the seller. Everything went on smoothly. Great service.

Wow, that's very good of them. [thumbsup]

Buying car from direct owner is definitely cheaper, which is because... It doesn't come with a lemon law protection. But still, who cares... As long as it's cheap... Right?

• Praise 1

Thats why they got the condition report. Anyways if you have knowledge or bring along someone with knowledge or even get the car for an sta evaluation(at your own cost), I cant see why not to buy direct.

• Praise 2

Thanks Alot...

Bro.. any Idea on Kia Rio.. overall rating out of 10? my main concern is maintenence cost and fuel consumption? how frequent a car in SG breakdown?

getting a Feb-07 Kia Rio.. going to finalize this afternoon if deal goes through! i like the interiors & sporty looks of kia rio compare to the mentioned above (Getz, picantp, verna, aveo etc)..

• Praise 1

Neutral Newbie

i fully agree on doing the evaluation report. just $100 plus, and you save so much money when u buy direct.

it's a known fact that car dealers mark up the price, if not how to cover rent, salary?

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 2