Father sets daughter, 3, on fire

Baphomet

http://health.asiaone.com/Health/Health%2B...205-314401.html

A man from Shaanxi, China, doused his daughter with kerosene before setting her on fire after an argument with his estranged wife.

Chinese website ChinaSmack reported that the three-year-old girl suffers from burns on 14 per cent of her body.

Third-degree burns make up 2.5 per cent of the damage while the remaining burns are second-degree ones.

The girl, referred to as Niu Niu, is disfigured and her hands cannot function normally.

On November 19, her father, Cao Xiaoming allegedly flew into a rage after he had a disagreement with his wife, Ms Xiao Juan over divorcing him.

Ms Xiao said she wanted to leave him because of his bad temper, violent ways and excessive gambling.

She said Cao would beat her if they had disagreements, sometimes using stools and sticks.

Ms Xiao told ChinaSmack: "Whenever he runs out of money, he'll call me, and if I don't give it to him, I'll be beaten.

Cao also stole and gambled away "good luck money" which Ms Xiao's family had given her when Niu Niu turned 100 days old.

She added that she would give him all of her salary but he would not care for Niu Niu and her, sometimes leaving them without any food to eat.

KNNBCCB!!!!!! [mad]

↡ Advertisement

http://health.asiaone.com/Health/Health%2B...205-314401.html

A man from Shaanxi, China, doused his daughter with kerosene before setting her on fire after an argument with his estranged wife.

Chinese website ChinaSmack reported that the three-year-old girl suffers from burns on 14 per cent of her body.

Third-degree burns make up 2.5 per cent of the damage while the remaining burns are second-degree ones.

The girl, referred to as Niu Niu, is disfigured and her hands cannot function normally.

On November 19, her father, Cao Xiaoming allegedly flew into a rage after he had a disagreement with his wife, Ms Xiao Juan over divorcing him.

Ms Xiao said she wanted to leave him because of his bad temper, violent ways and excessive gambling.

She said Cao would beat her if they had disagreements, sometimes using stools and sticks.

Ms Xiao told ChinaSmack: "Whenever he runs out of money, he'll call me, and if I don't give it to him, I'll be beaten.

Cao also stole and gambled away "good luck money" which Ms Xiao's family had given her when Niu Niu turned 100 days old.

She added that she would give him all of her salary but he would not care for Niu Niu and her, sometimes leaving them without any food to eat.

KNNBCCB!!!!!! [mad]

I believe she married a mad gambler. I really wonder if/how truth such people can be so attractive to the other sex?