2012 Hyundai Azera

Wubb

Neutral Newbie

now then i know a BMW badge is worth so much more. Prestige is really priceless.

The 2012 Azera was already running in numbers in Korea.

In Korea, the i45 (Sonata) is just their small-mid sized range sedan.

The Azera (Grandeur) is closer to a mid-full size sedan category and beyond that, their performance sedan, the Genesis and Genesis coupe and their luxury model the Equus.

Azera, Genesis and Equus are very very nice cars that are not available here in Singapore.

For the price of an entry level BMW 3 series (4pot), you should be able to get a 5litre V8 429bhp Equus if parallel importers or Komoco brings the Equus in. For me, choosing the Equus over a 320i is a no brainer.

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 1

the current azera 3.3 on the road in singapore already has the design of the rear n is changed, upgraded or refreshed for the new azera/grandeur.

they have the same i45 2.4 litre engine n gearbox for the azera for those who r still road tax conscious. but the ultimate is still the 3 litre or 3.3 litre looking at their hp n torque.

its about time the gahmen reduced the road tax again as they promised more erp = lower road tax. last revision was 2008, way too long liao!!!!

A revamp of the road tax system is needed. Engine capacity is now longer longer a good representation of the space a vehicle takes up on the road and the amount of damage done to the road surface.

Road tax should be computed on these two factors only, curb weight and a combination of wheel base and overall dimensions.

the current azera 3.3 on the road in singapore already has the design of the rear n is changed, upgraded or refreshed for the new azera/grandeur.

they have the same i45 2.4 litre engine n gearbox for the azera for those who r still road tax conscious. but the ultimate is still the 3 litre or 3.3 litre looking at their hp n torque.

its about time the gahmen reduced the road tax again as they promised more erp = lower road tax. last revision was 2008, way too long liao!!!!

Edited by Civicblade

Neutral Newbie

I want this too.. chio! Look at the curves (same as i45 / Sonata) and the LED Tail Lamps .. the alloy wheels look like from Kia Forte, though! (Maybe they borrow from their sister company, Kia?

Please visit www.CarGaze.com.

The best deals of Car Parts Accessories in Singapore online. Find an array of unique auto accessories for Kia & Hyundai and other Korean makes that will make people

Just back from Korea. Actually,their line up already way overtook many Japanese make. Even our Honda accord and Mazda 6 lose out to them in terms of design and engine performance.if so many cars are Hyundai and Kia in Korea,their car should be good.

Same here.. haha.. The Avante looked fantastic.. I think they also have a Cefiro look alike.. called the Renault Samsung something..

Honestly I find this fluidic design a bit unbearable after looking at it several times. The "je lat" feeling, esp on the i45 and coming to to me on the Elantra. I esp dislike the rear of i45

But it looks good on the soon to arrive i30. At least the fluid design stops at the rear with no boot

Just my opinion only, no offense

While much has been said of the design of the new Kia's and Hyundai, I wonder how's their performance e after 3 years.

I used to own a used Matrix for 3 years, and the engine got very loud in its 4th year and things start falling apart.

There have been favorable comparison of the interior of the new i45 station wagon vs the continentals. Has Hyundai start to use premium leather on the entre dashboard and all ? If yes, thats worth a look. Anyone seen it yet?

If this is really a good car and quality can last, also no need to buy new. Just buy second hand because of its high depreciation and low 2nd hand value, see Sgcarmart http://www.sgcarmart.com/used_cars/info.ph...575&DL=1000 2006 car only selling for 38K with OMV 27K.

Now - who will buy new?

btw it is 41,800 now n also mileage 49000km only..

2005 car how to keep mileage at 49k..dnt believe..

Saw the new Azera got 2.4 engine,will komoco bring in this range?

My cousin used to drive one Azera,the car is very nice to drive but very difficult to sell off..

dealer will take in super low price cos not many people willing to buy 1 korea make with 3.3 engine..

Just back from Korea. Actually,their line up already way overtook many Japanese make. Even our Honda accord and Mazda 6 lose out to them in terms of design and engine performance.if so many cars are Hyundai and Kia in Korea,their car should be good.

I agree.. The new Avante.. Swee la.. came back from Korea in October..

The Koreans are showing the Japanese a thing or two.

Saw the new Azera got 2.4 engine,will komoco bring in this range?

My cousin used to drive one Azera,the car is very nice to drive but very difficult to sell off..

dealer will take in super low price cos not many people willing to buy 1 korea make with 3.3 engine..

Big cc korean car, just go see sgcarmart price of last version vs its OMV, good value for money for 2nd hand. But would you buy? 3.3 lit korean? good luck to new car buyer. Not that the car is no good, but given equal depreciation per year, many options out there....why buy korean.

↡ Advertisement