• Search this thread
  • Reply to this topic
13 replies to this topic | 0 praises

Posted 11 December 2011 - 04:07 PM

Panerex77
  • Premium member
    Panerex77
    3rd Gear
    The points of the user determines the rank. The higher the points, the higher the rank.
    Author Image
    The bar represents the rank and points of the user. The longer the bar, the higher the rank and points.

Points are accumulated from other users who Praise or Disliked this users' posts.

Intend to apply for UOB One card to enjoy the minimum spend of $300 each mth (hence $30 cash rebate at end of qtr).
To achieve, intend to link recurring bill payments to the Card.

Starhub
Singtel
HDB Conservancy Charge
HDB Season Parking
SP Utilities

On the above, i believe linking Starhub and Singtel to UOB ONE shd not be a problem. But what about HDB and SP?

Also for HDB and SP, how do i do the linking to UOB ONE CARD?

thank u

Posted 11 December 2011 - 04:22 PM

Ysc3
  • Premium member
    Ysc3
    NOS-ed
    The points of the user determines the rank. The higher the points, the higher the rank.
    Author Image
    The bar represents the rank and points of the user. The longer the bar, the higher the rank and points.

Points are accumulated from other users who Praise or Disliked this users' posts.

Intend to apply for UOB One card to enjoy the minimum spend of $300 each mth (hence $30 cash rebate at end of qtr).
To achieve, intend to link recurring bill payments to the Card.

Starhub
Singtel
HDB Conservancy Charge
HDB Season Parking
SP Utilities

On the above, i believe linking Starhub and Singtel to UOB ONE shd not be a problem. But what about HDB and SP?

Also for HDB and SP, how do i do the linking to UOB ONE CARD?

thank u

i think SP only accept one cc ... and its not UOB One.

Posted 11 December 2011 - 04:24 PM

Dafansu
  • Premium member
    Dafansu
    NOS-ed
    Author Image

if i'm not wrong only retail spend

Posted 11 December 2011 - 04:41 PM

Ksim
  • Premium member
    Ksim
    Clutched
    Author Image

Yes, recurring bills also can. Jus inform the svc provider to charge to credit card monthly

Edited by Ksim, 11 December 2011 - 04:42 PM.

Posted 11 December 2011 - 04:46 PM

Dafansu
  • Premium member
    Dafansu
    NOS-ed
    Author Image

anyway this UOB card minimum spend of $300 each mth (hence $30 cash rebate at end of qtr). = must spend $900 to get back $30? This is equivalent to slightly over 3% only which is not a lot right? I believe other cards are much better

Posted 11 December 2011 - 04:52 PM

WTF
  • Premium member
    WTF
    Turbocharged
    Author Image

anyway this UOB card minimum spend of $300 each mth (hence $30 cash rebate at end of qtr). = must spend $900 to get back $30? This is equivalent to slightly over 3% only which is not a lot right? I believe other cards are much better

If every month got 3 transactions, annual fee is waived as well.
命里有时终需有,命里无时莫强求

Posted 11 December 2011 - 05:04 PM

Calvin79
  • Premium member
    Calvin79
    6th Gear
    Author Image

A call will be sufficient to waive the annual fee... But UOB n CB are probably the cards to have due to the discounts at most places...

Posted 11 December 2011 - 05:10 PM

Panerex77
  • Premium member
    Panerex77
    3rd Gear
    Author Image

the other better one i can think of will be Manhattan...but that one u must spend $3K in one mth in order to get 5% cash rebate...

The next closest one will be SCB Xtrasaver debit gives 2% provides you meet the min $6K avg daily balance in the bank account.

Other than that, can't think of any liao.

I believe recurring payments linked to UOB ONE shoudl be able to qualify for the min spend.

Posted 11 December 2011 - 07:24 PM

Dafansu
  • Premium member
    Dafansu
    NOS-ed
    Author Image

I have a lot of cards never use at all, still waived. I think as long one make a call most would waive for you, if not just cancel and re-apply biggrin.gif

Posted 11 December 2011 - 07:25 PM

Dafansu
  • Premium member
    Dafansu
    NOS-ed
    Author Image

the other better one i can think of will be Manhattan...but that one u must spend $3K in one mth in order to get 5% cash rebate...

The next closest one will be SCB Xtrasaver debit gives 2% provides you meet the min $6K avg daily balance in the bank account.

Other than that, can't think of any liao.

I believe recurring payments linked to UOB ONE shoudl be able to qualify for the min spend.

I'm using the Manhattan, one of the best card if can meet 3k in one month. other then that i will use citibank dividend, more for petrol

Posted 11 December 2011 - 08:11 PM

Kelloggs
  • Kelloggs
    4th Gear
    Author Image

Manhattan card still around ? SCB hardly market this card at all. What is the key benefit if more than 3k ?

I am using mainly Citi Premiermiles and the new HSBC infinite visa as I decided to just use the points to accrue airline miles. No need to think what to redeem etc

I'm using the Manhattan, one of the best card if can meet 3k in one month. other then that i will use citibank dividend, more for petrol

Posted 02 July 2018 - 04:26 PM

RadX
  • Premium member
    RadX

for those on UOB one acct

Interest will be 3.88% from august

https://www.uob.com....line-notice.pdf

RESPECT is only for the DEAD!
CirclesLife Code: RADX89

Posted 02 July 2018 - 04:31 PM

Adrianli
  • Premium member
    Adrianli
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

for those on UOB one acct

Interest will be 3.88% from august

https://www.uob.com....line-notice.pdf

Already return mine to the bank.😄

Posted 02 July 2018 - 05:18 PM

Ysc3
  • Premium member
    Ysc3
    NOS-ed
    Author Image

Already return mine to the bank.😄

yar ... UOB playing hardball now ...

cannot waive my Singtel UOB card fees ... so I just tell them to cancel lor ...

nowadays, using the SCB singpost/Spree card more for my online purchases .... can see the cash rebates ... unlike the cimb card ... the rebate like don't have liddat ....

Back to Lite & EZ  ·  Non-Car Related Top Reply to this topic

Quick Reply

Tags: Card, queries

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users