UOB ONE Card/ONE Acct queries

Panerex77

Intend to apply for UOB One card to enjoy the minimum spend of $300 each mth (hence $30 cash rebate at end of qtr).

To achieve, intend to link recurring bill payments to the Card.

Starhub

Singtel

HDB Conservancy Charge

HDB Season Parking

SP Utilities

On the above, i believe linking Starhub and Singtel to UOB ONE shd not be a problem. But what about HDB and SP?

Also for HDB and SP, how do i do the linking to UOB ONE CARD?

thank u

↡ Advertisement

Intend to apply for UOB One card to enjoy the minimum spend of $300 each mth (hence $30 cash rebate at end of qtr).

To achieve, intend to link recurring bill payments to the Card.

Starhub

Singtel

HDB Conservancy Charge

HDB Season Parking

SP Utilities

On the above, i believe linking Starhub and Singtel to UOB ONE shd not be a problem. But what about HDB and SP?

Also for HDB and SP, how do i do the linking to UOB ONE CARD?

thank u

i think SP only accept one cc ... and its not UOB One.

Yes, recurring bills also can. Jus inform the svc provider to charge to credit card monthly

Edited by Ksim

anyway this UOB card minimum spend of $300 each mth (hence $30 cash rebate at end of qtr). = must spend $900 to get back $30? This is equivalent to slightly over 3% only which is not a lot right? I believe other cards are much better

anyway this UOB card minimum spend of $300 each mth (hence $30 cash rebate at end of qtr). = must spend $900 to get back $30? This is equivalent to slightly over 3% only which is not a lot right? I believe other cards are much better

If every month got 3 transactions, annual fee is waived as well.

A call will be sufficient to waive the annual fee... But UOB n CB are probably the cards to have due to the discounts at most places...

the other better one i can think of will be Manhattan...but that one u must spend $3K in one mth in order to get 5% cash rebate...

The next closest one will be SCB Xtrasaver debit gives 2% provides you meet the min $6K avg daily balance in the bank account.

Other than that, can't think of any liao.

I believe recurring payments linked to UOB ONE shoudl be able to qualify for the min spend.

I have a lot of cards never use at all, still waived. I think as long one make a call most would waive for you, if not just cancel and re-apply :D

the other better one i can think of will be Manhattan...but that one u must spend $3K in one mth in order to get 5% cash rebate...

The next closest one will be SCB Xtrasaver debit gives 2% provides you meet the min $6K avg daily balance in the bank account.

Other than that, can't think of any liao.

I believe recurring payments linked to UOB ONE shoudl be able to qualify for the min spend.

I'm using the Manhattan, one of the best card if can meet 3k in one month. other then that i will use citibank dividend, more for petrol

Manhattan card still around ? SCB hardly market this card at all. What is the key benefit if more than 3k ?

I am using mainly Citi Premiermiles and the new HSBC infinite visa as I decided to just use the points to accrue airline miles. No need to think what to redeem etc

I'm using the Manhattan, one of the best card if can meet 3k in one month. other then that i will use citibank dividend, more for petrol