$1.55 mirrion HDeeBee!!! Finally!!! HDB Valuation@$1.32 mirr

Mockngbrd

my uncle stay in bishan 4A house damn big like almost similar to new flat executive, bought at $90k, top floor...pple offer near 600k he dun 1 sell.

tink shd ask him hold out for $700k..haha.

Many pple mock at him when he buy bishan dat time, pple call him siao, buy so ex at $90k, bishan ulu blah2. He regretted his choice then...now whose laughing.

He kept a very old ST article, the 1st time residents complain of fumes etc from crematorium, lack of amenities, public transport etc

↡ Advertisement

I'm beginning to feel sorry for people buying HDB.

i am happy for them,they are all millionaires now,justlike everyone in indonesia is a millionaire.

Edited by Unidentified

in the current market, the possibility of someone forking out $1.55m to buy a flat at Shunfu is as likely as Norwich winning the PL title this season

ultimately, the price is controlled by hdb and sla right?? one control hdb valuation and 1 control land price..

as mentioned before, why value the house so exp... [;)] just another way to increase its debt and per capital ratio [laugh]

sooner or later.. 1 mil flat is a norm to everybody.... [:)]

Actually this is not hdb since it is privatized , all the flats at Tampines court selling at 950k now

hmm.. i got a noob Q. Since its privatized, why there's a valuation... and why required?? [rolleyes]

Edited by Itsec

hmm.. i got a noob Q. Since its privatized, why there's a valuation... and why required?? [rolleyes]

Same for private properties, there is always an indicative valuation done for agent to talk c--k with you, and sabbie being a trained but unlicensed valuer can tell you it's often an art more than a science

Same for private properties, there is always an indicative valuation done for agent to talk c--k with you, and sabbie being a trained but unlicensed valuer can tell you it's often an art more than a science

valuation mah... undefined and based on logical and sound explanation nia.. knn.. i also can say i value my flat how much...ironically.. i value mine about 300-350k... but hdb value it >400k [laugh]

hence, to me... valuation is just another tool to control price of public housing and create more debts nia... [;)]

What is the difference between HUDC and HDB? Still 99 yrs, no facility, no security, need season parking? Need to meet HDB rule of 5 yrs MOP, and only Sporean and PR can buy?

Willing seller and willing buyer, nothing surprise.

buy got include owner's wife not?

owner wife swee bo?

The house so old already, you still interested in the owner's wife? If got include daughter, can consider. :wub:

He will tell you. he is only interested in affordable BTO for first timer.

i find the HDB and its BTO system flawed.

yesterday just got one friend got the chance to go pick his clementi bto flat, but procrastinating because the price and monthly instalment is overstretching him. 2 weeks ago, another friend went and also passed the chance to pick for the same reason.

myself would have no issue supporting the same flat, but denied the chance due to the plethora of rules for HDB flats. shouldn't pricier hdb flat be open to people who are more able to afford it?

i find the HDB and its BTO system flawed.

yesterday just got one friend got the chance to go pick his clementi bto flat, but procrastinating because the price and monthly instalment is overstretching him. 2 weeks ago, another friend went and also passed the chance to pick for the same reason.

myself would have no issue supporting the same flat, but denied the chance due to the plethora of rules for HDB flats. shouldn't pricier hdb flat be open to people who are more able to afford it?

this is what i called go for ballating without checking out the price. they wont have procrastinate if they had made their calculation well in the first place. Not only they screw themselve up, they also screw those who can afford.

for the one in bold. knowing how screw up Singaporean are, if u do that, ppl will kpkb and say been discriminated. so the best thing is keep things open.

this is what i called go for ballating without checking out the price. they wont have procrastinate if they had made their calculation well in the first place. Not only they screw themselve up, they also screw those who can afford.

for the one in bold. knowing how screw up Singaporean are, if u do that, ppl will kpkb and say been discriminated. so the best thing is keep things open.

you see everyone does try to get into a politcally correct position is understandable. but at times you have to disappoint people to get things done correctly. LKY was never bashful about his approach not being pleasing to people. so i don't see what's wrong with saying that expensive flats can be open to people who can afford it financially without depriving the lower income people. opening up to a bigger group to ballot doesn't mean the majority of people who are lower income are deprived. it all depends on how the administrators put the message across to people

a lot of people just tikum tikum and decide only when they are given the chance. the way i see it, is no cost to them but waste of public servant's time doing all these paperwork for people that changed their mind. that's why i say open it up to bigger group including people with slightly higher income so that there aren't endless rounds of invitation to select only for people to back out of it.

↡ Advertisement