• Search this thread
  • This topic is locked This topic is locked
14 replies to this topic | 40 praises

Posted 15 December 2011 - 08:37 AM

Dascrew
  • Dascrew
    2nd Gear
    The points of the user determines the rank. The higher the points, the higher the rank.
    Author Image
    The bar represents the rank and points of the user. The longer the bar, the higher the rank and points.

Points are accumulated from other users who Praise or Disliked this users' posts.

Hi Moderator,

i wish to delete mycarforum account with all my info and post.

Any members know how to do that?

Regards

Posted 15 December 2011 - 08:48 AM

Mustank
  • Mustank
    2Fast2Furious
    The points of the user determines the rank. The higher the points, the higher the rank.
    Author Image
    The bar represents the rank and points of the user. The longer the bar, the higher the rank and points.

Points are accumulated from other users who Praise or Disliked this users' posts.

wow like application9999

Posted 15 December 2011 - 09:10 AM

Turboflat4
  • Premium member
    Turboflat4
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

Hi Moderator,

Regards

No matter what you delete, a savvy user will still be able to retrieve your old posts from the Internet archive. Almost nothing *ever* really disappears from the Internet.

If you want to stop using your account, just change your password, copy-paste a random strong password into your new password and retype password fields, refuse to let your browser remember your new password, logout and wipe out all your cookies. You've now committed "suicide" because you can no longer login.

If you want to stop yourself even visiting MCF, just add the lines "127.0.0.1 www.mycarforum.com" and "127.0.0.1 mycarforum.com" to your Windows Hosts file as an administrator. This will block your system from even loading the page. That's a little more advanced, but I can give you detailed instructions if that's how far you want to go.

Edited by Turboflat4, 15 December 2011 - 09:11 AM.

Nightkids, BabyBlade and lausai88 praised this

Posted 15 December 2011 - 09:33 AM

Jman888
  • Jman888

ohmy.gif ohmy.gif can you trace where i stay? sweatdrop.gif

No matter what you delete, a savvy user will still be able to retrieve your old posts from the Internet archive. Almost nothing *ever* really disappears from the Internet.

If you want to stop using your account, just change your password, copy-paste a random strong password into your new password and retype password fields, refuse to let your browser remember your new password, logout and wipe out all your cookies. You've now committed "suicide" because you can no longer login.

If you want to stop yourself even visiting MCF, just add the lines "127.0.0.1 www.mycarforum.com" and "127.0.0.1 mycarforum.com" to your Windows Hosts file as an administrator. This will block your system from even loading the page. That's a little more advanced, but I can give you detailed instructions if that's how far you want to go.

BabyBlade praised this
骑白马的不一定是王 ,可能是唐僧;带翅膀的也不一定是天使,有时候是鸟人。

Posted 15 December 2011 - 11:22 AM

Blackyv
  • Premium member
    Blackyv
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

You joining youth pap and worry people dig out your old post in future?... laugh.gif

Posted 15 December 2011 - 11:29 AM

LoverofCar
  • Premium member
    LoverofCar
    NOS-ed
    Author Image

No use to delete now...Already copied down all your 126 post... laugh.gif
BabyBlade praised this

''Don't take life too serious...learn to forgive and forget..after all.....no one get out of life......alive''

Posted 08 December 2013 - 02:07 PM

Little_prince
  • Premium member
    Little_prince
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

Just dont log in lor...
"Everybody is a genius. But, if you judge a fish by its ability to climb a tree, it'll spend it's whole life believing that it is stupid." - Albert Einstein

HungryPaPa - https://instagram.com/hungrypapa/

Posted 08 December 2013 - 02:14 PM

Nightkids
  • Premium member
    Nightkids
    Supercharged
    Author Image

wah......your komfuter si-kil beri the tak gong.... [thumbsup]
2BDriver praised this

Posted 09 December 2013 - 10:16 PM

Turboflat4
  • Premium member
    Turboflat4
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

wah......your komfuter si-kil beri the tak gong.... [thumbsup]

Thanks bro. :D Almost didn't see this in all the "riotous" excitement. [laugh]

Posted 09 December 2013 - 11:25 PM

Sp4wn
  • Premium member
    Sp4wn
    NOS-ed
    Author Image

wah ... it's like you got a kill switch for mcf membership sia ... solid la bro!

Posted 20 March 2017 - 05:14 PM

chanweiqin
  • chanweiqin
    Neutral Newbie
    Author Image

Hi Moderator,

How do I delete the post which I have posted previously? Thank you.

Posted 20 March 2017 - 07:08 PM

BanCoe
  • BanCoe
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

I want to become PM or President of Sinkapore,  "I have a dream" ..........  usually ends up wet wet....  that's why today raining wet wet :D   

You joining youth pap and worry people dig out your old post in future?... laugh.gif

Sunny and Carbon82 praised this

Posted 20 March 2017 - 07:12 PM

RadX
  • Premium member
    RadX

I want to become PM or President of Sinkapore, "I have a dream" .......... usually ends up wet wet.... that's why today raining wet wet :D

Hmmmm maybe that North Korean fugitive want to erase acct
RESPECT is only for the DEAD!
CirclesLife Code: RADX89

Posted 14 September 2018 - 09:39 PM

Unltd
  • Unltd
    Supercharged
    Author Image

Hi Moderator,

How do I delete the post which I have posted previously? Thank you.

I am not moderator... but I know you can’t delete, only mod and above can. Even when deleted, I am pretty sure it is a soft delete. Lol
My mechanic told me, "I couldn't repair your brakes, so I made your horn louder."
Smile, and the world will smile with you. Laugh and they'll all think your on drugs
"i'm not tailgating, i'm keeping up with the pace car"
When it's a question of money, everybody is of the same religion

Posted 14 September 2018 - 09:55 PM

BenTong
  • Premium member
    BenTong
    Turbocharged
    Author Image

I am not moderator... but I know you canât delete, only mod and above can. Even when deleted, I am pretty sure it is a soft delete. Lol

Soft then hard then soft delete?

Hi Moderator,

Regards

Ignorance is bliss..

Back to FAQ & Help  ·  MCF Forum Related Top

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users