Deleting mycarforum account

Dascrew

Neutral Newbie

Hi Moderator,

i wish to delete mycarforum account with all my info and post.

Any members know how to do that?

Regards

↡ Advertisement

Hi Moderator,

Regards

No matter what you delete, a savvy user will still be able to retrieve your old posts from the Internet archive. Almost nothing *ever* really disappears from the Internet.

If you want to stop using your account, just change your password, copy-paste a random strong password into your new password and retype password fields, refuse to let your browser remember your new password, logout and wipe out all your cookies. You've now committed "suicide" because you can no longer login.

If you want to stop yourself even visiting MCF, just add the lines "127.0.0.1 www.mycarforum.com" and "127.0.0.1 mycarforum.com" to your Windows Hosts file as an administrator. This will block your system from even loading the page. That's a little more advanced, but I can give you detailed instructions if that's how far you want to go.

Edited by Turboflat4
  • Praise 3

:o :o can you trace where i stay? [sweatdrop]

No matter what you delete, a savvy user will still be able to retrieve your old posts from the Internet archive. Almost nothing *ever* really disappears from the Internet.

If you want to stop using your account, just change your password, copy-paste a random strong password into your new password and retype password fields, refuse to let your browser remember your new password, logout and wipe out all your cookies. You've now committed "suicide" because you can no longer login.

If you want to stop yourself even visiting MCF, just add the lines "127.0.0.1 www.mycarforum.com" and "127.0.0.1 mycarforum.com" to your Windows Hosts file as an administrator. This will block your system from even loading the page. That's a little more advanced, but I can give you detailed instructions if that's how far you want to go.

• Praise 1

wah......your komfuter si-kil beri the tak gong.... [thumbsup]

• Praise 1

Turbocharged

wah ... it's like you got a kill switch for mcf membership sia ... solid la bro!

I want to become PM or President of Sinkapore,  "I have a dream" ..........  usually ends up wet wet....  that's why today raining wet wet :D   

You joining youth pap and worry people dig out your old post in future?... laugh.gif

• Praise 2

I want to become PM or President of Sinkapore, "I have a dream" .......... usually ends up wet wet.... that's why today raining wet wet :D

Hmmmm maybe that North Korean fugitive want to erase acct

Hi Moderator,

How do I delete the post which I have posted previously? Thank you.

I am not moderator... but I know you can’t delete, only mod and above can. Even when deleted, I am pretty sure it is a soft delete. Lol

I am not moderator... but I know you canât delete, only mod and above can. Even when deleted, I am pretty sure it is a soft delete. Lol

Soft then hard then soft delete?

Hi Moderator,

Regards

Ignorance is bliss..
↡ Advertisement