Your very first car.....

Vega

First car was red Mazda 323. I used to wash and wax it myself every week. [laugh]

Now I go for drive through car wash once every 4 to 6 weeks

↡ Advertisement

My first car was my cheapest car ever. In 1993, bought a 9 year old Subaru 700 for $10,500. No COE then. Use for one year and scrapped it, got back $9800 in scrap value. $700 depreciation for one year's use. Then bought another exact same Subaru 700, 9 year old too. Another $700 use for one year car.

After that, went overseas for 3 years, came back in 1997, bought a 1l Nissan March brand new. Wah lau, $72k !! :o

My first car was those paddle by leg power cars.

The faster you paddle the faster you went.

I loved it, went all around the house in it.

Never got out of it. Never bothered to wash or polish it

cos made of plastic.

:D

As time goes by...car by car... The more I don't do anything much on my car as in mod or accessories...keep it as stock as possible. But I do spend more on paint protection and grooming ^_^

Edited by MG_Myvi

first car was a 89 lancer glxi, the real boxy kind before the evo 3 CB version. left 10mths coe, just point A to B. 2nd car was 98 lancer glxi, spend a sum to do up the car aesthetically with evo 6 bodykits, te37 rims, brakes etc. 3rd car was a 4dr r34 skyline, didnt do much with the car, 4th and current car 2dr r34, spend a huge sum to prep car for track n street usage. so it doesn't seem to apply to me, as i get older, i mod more!! LOL

first car was a 89 lancer glxi, the real boxy kind before the evo 3 CB version. left 10mths coe, just point A to B. 2nd car was 98 lancer glxi, spend a sum to do up the car aesthetically with evo 6 bodykits, te37 rims, brakes etc. 3rd car was a 4dr r34 skyline, didnt do much with the car, 4th and current car 2dr r34, spend a huge sum to prep car for track n street usage. so it doesn't seem to apply to me, as i get older, i mod more!! LOL

this?

mitsubishi-lancer-1.800.jpg

my first car could well probably be my last car!

its 4 years now..my Latio Sports....still good & reliable.

with COE prices costing wayyy much more than my car & COE combined...

i will enjoy & savour the car till the end of its COE lifetime.

A 92 COE Honda Accord.

Spent a lot to change the parts. Sold it due to an overseas posting but it was a good car nonetheless..drove many times in Malaysia to KL, Genting, Melaka etc.

my first car could well probably be my last car!

its 4 years now..my Latio Sports....still good & reliable.

with COE prices costing wayyy much more than my car & COE combined...

i will enjoy & savour the car till the end of its COE lifetime.

Your car 4 year old only, confirm still good and reliable. :D Many people say COE will drop in 2015 ma, so your latio sport would not be your last car.

i nearly bought an used R34 4dr skyline GT turbo (not exactly the GTR) in 2008, viewed it at a factory behind LengKee..... it had about 250hp and the turbo was original spec aka legal...

Edited by KARTer

My first car was my cheapest car ever. In 1993, bought a 9 year old Subaru 700 for $10,500. No COE then. Use for one year and scrapped it, got back $9800 in scrap value. $700 depreciation for one year's use. Then bought another exact same Subaru 700, 9 year old too. Another $700 use for one year car.

After that, went overseas for 3 years, came back in 1997, bought a 1l Nissan March brand new. Wah lau, $72k !! :o

Was it the Viki? very good for town and even expressway driving (if dont go too fast, coz its light) [thumbsup]

My first ride which i spared no effort to maintain it was crashed by my wife the very first day i landed in USA. Can you imagine how i feel thru out that entire 10 days trip. [laugh]

aiya, you should have broght her along with you for the trip.... then the car will not be crashed.. :D