New Volvo V40!

Eyke

Twincharged

Interior still as cramp as before ?

always like the v40 as compare to the Golf in terms of design and price point. But the rear seat bench and the cramped interior is what broke the deal... at least base on family influence [bigcry]  .

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 3

Neutral Newbie

My V40 R Design came with the in car camera (Volvo M6). Anyone can help how to operate the camera in video mode

Neutral Newbie

I have just join the family of the Volvo V40 ..so far I am enjoying the ride and my fuel consumption is around 7km/ltr

• Praise 1

Hi to all Volvo owners, just an advice from my own bad experience.

Get your battery changed when its weak before 2 years. Do not let them charge it cos it may last few months longer and after

the 2 year warranty you have to pay for it $320.

Goodluck.

• Praise 1
  • Dislike 1

Neutral Newbie

Hi all,

I gotten the car since last year July...fuel consumption is really bad for the first few months and it will improve slowly after 2-3 months depend on how much u have driven.

Hi to all Volvo owners, just an advice from my own bad experience.

Get your battery changed when its weak before 2 years. Do not let them charge it cos it may last few months longer and after

the 2 year warranty you have to pay for it $320.

Goodluck.

This is very true...all my friends who own a Volvo warn me that. Only difference is, they advice to change within a year...Probably depends on models?

My V40 R Design came with the in car camera (Volvo M6). Anyone can help how to operate the camera in video mode

That’s nice! Mine didn’t come with any in-car camera at all! :-(

• Praise 1

Neutral Newbie

I got the incar camera after a few attempts and also the reverse camera

@Malsam so what is your FC after a few months

Neutral Newbie

Don’t really have to off aircon etc just learn the technique...the car picks up fast just don’t keep pressing accelerator it actually goes quite well. Also very easy to go beyond speed limit...dangerous car

Neutral Newbie

Hi there. Happened to occasionally seen a few 2017-18 Volvo units with a rather light greyish color tone. (under the sunlight while on the move). Been to the website but unable to find the color. Closest i came across is Pearl White. Do not know if it is correct  Great if one knows or driving similar desciption is able to advise such color code or name for it. Thks. Cheers

• Praise 1

Hi there. Happened to occasionally seen a few 2017-18 Volvo units with a rather light greyish color tone. (under the sunlight while on the move). Been to the website but unable to find the color. Closest i came across is Pearl White. Do not know if it is correct  Great if one knows or driving similar desciption is able to advise such color code or name for it. Thks. Cheers

Maybe osmium grey, the colour is lighter in real life as compared to the website.

• Praise 1

Neutral Newbie
(edited)

While looking at Osmium Gray volvo, managed to pick up follow among the pics ...which the color looked as close (not white) as what i had saw..

post-209413-0-87217500-1523116914.jpg

Edited by DoreenChoo

All possible colours for V40

614 Ice White

707 Crystal White pearl

719 Luminous Sand metallic

612 Passion Red

702 Flamenco Red metallic

723 Denim Blue metallic

720 Bursting Blue metallic

721 Mussel Blue metallic

621 Amazon Blue