New Volvo V40!

Eyke

Read in ST the other day that this will be the 1st Volvo in their making with air bags for pedestrian =) It is between the windscreen and bonnet... active when is travelling 20-50 kmh, air bag will deploy to reduce pedestrian injury... haha.. dunno how much it helps and how many times they tested it... with real humans... :P

After airbag for pedestrain deploy, driver can't see what is in front... dangerous yea...

so where and how will this airbag deploy?? where's the trigger pt?

↡ Advertisement

After airbag for pedestrain deploy, driver can't see what is in front... dangerous yea...

so where and how will this airbag deploy?? where's the trigger pt?

Think it wun be deploy with bumper contact but rather when certain weight hit the bonnet hinge.

Supercharged

u planning to hit and run issit? [laugh]

I put a downpayment which is refundable. The car has everything but I want to see the physical car. I feel that the car is a downgrade from my wife's IS250 Lux.

Until the 14th Jan, which I will get to see the car...then see if the deal can be sealed if my wife wants it. Else, I will go get the Q5.

I put a downpayment which is refundable. The car has everything but I want to see the physical car. I feel that the car is a downgrade from my wife's IS250 Lux.

Until the 14th Jan, which I will get to see the car...then see if the deal can be sealed if my wife wants it. Else, I will go get the Q5.

is a good looking car.....can use as mu next hearse [laugh] [laugh]

downgrade? Why feel that way? IS250 is the entry and base model of Lexus....a Camry..with better feature and spec... [lipsrsealed] ..I will say you are upgrading instead..... to a solid conti car... [thumbsup]

Edited by LoverofCar

is a good looking car.....can use as mu next hearse [laugh] [laugh]

The size can only use to collect body from mortuary...without the coffin yet.. [laugh]

↡ Advertisement