New Volvo V40!

Eyke

I saw on the paper today and noticed the FC and CO2 for S80 was pretty amazing .... is it true ? :huh:

But I always read volvo is a drinker .... [:p]

• Praise 2

you mean Porsche AD charge less than $500 for normal servicing? that's good to know.....by the way...the servicing for Volvo is every 15000km ......of course one can bring to outside workshop for oil change...

Normal servicing is only $2xx at Wearnes just change oil and oil filter with checks and software upgrade.

Normal servicing is only $2xx at Wearnes just change oil and oil filter with checks and software upgrade.

Thanks Mach23 for the confirmation. The $5XX was not consistent with what the SA told me... :o

Thanks Mach23 for the confirmation. The $5XX was not consistent with what the SA told me... :o

Pick up a phone and call Volvo service centre for qoute pls

Edited by LoverofCar

Neutral Newbie

Had a friend who had an 850 before.After the 3yrs warranty & service,the next normal service +change of brake pads came to $1K+. The next service after this came out to $800.He decided to sell it.Not sure if it has changed now.

Had a friend who had an 850 before.After the 3yrs warranty & service,the next normal service +change of brake pads came to $1K+. The next service after this came out to $800.He decided to sell it.Not sure if it has changed now.

one should be prepared on the cost of.servicing while picking up a premium brand. also, its good to have own experience rather than based on hearsay.

good weekened to all.

850? that was in the 90s!

Supercharged

I did ask physically when I was there. No where close.

so have u touched the car yet?

Supercharged

I did ask physically when I was there. No where close.

when u go down to see car, pls ask for list of maintenance cost to settle this once & for all...

i have heard from my SA that there is a 3 year free maintenance on this car (up to 60k KM) excluding batt (2 years) and tyres.

anyone has found a good deal of this car? (ie what is disc offered or freebies?)

i have heard from my SA that there is a 3 year free maintenance on this car (up to 60k KM) excluding batt (2 years) and tyres.

anyone has found a good deal of this car? (ie what is disc offered or freebies?)

What is the price quoted today, interest rate as well as the min amount to loan?