New Subaru XV

Rezorn86

thank you all, I wonder what freebies I could get for booking the car...

If u r trading in old car, then the trade in value that u get is more important as you can earn more or lose more there than any freebie.

Make sure u drive a hard bargain for the trade in value.

↡ Advertisement

If u r trading in old car, then the trade in value that u get is more important as you can earn more or lose more there than any freebie.

Make sure u drive a hard bargain for the trade in value.

buying a second car.... no trade in

buying a second car.... no trade in

At this price, you get comprehensive safety packages ... the ACC is damn nice to have .. no other models come close with XV. Below 100k is really sweet deal in town.

At this price, you get comprehensive safety packages ... the ACC is damn nice to have .. no other models come close with XV. Below 100k is really sweet deal in town.

i was seriously considering the Kia Niro for all the bells and whistles and price, until I saw the XV which though do not have electric seats and sunroof, but the price is winning me over. best of all the very attractive 30% down vs the rest of which need 40%. 

i was seriously considering the Kia Niro for all the bells and whistles and price, until I saw the XV which though do not have electric seats and sunroof, but the price is winning me over. best of all the very attractive 30% down vs the rest of which need 40%.

E seat really nice to have while sunroof is far off from the wish list, for our climate . Most important is give it a drive .

E seat really nice to have while sunroof is far off from the wish list, for our climate . Most important is give it a drive .

i can live without both, my present car have sunroof and previous too, but they were hardly opened.... yes, e seats with memory is nice to have especially if car is shared...... 

Book a cool grey khakis this morning

Up coming project

1) grounding

2) audio upgrade

Sound deaderner

Pillar housing for speaker

Custom made sub woofer enclosure

• Praise 1

(edited)

Can share the final price?

Book a cool grey khakis this morning

Up coming project

1) grounding

2) audio upgrade

Sound deaderner

Pillar housing for speaker

Custom made sub woofer enclosure

i will definitely be upgrading sound system, but let my installer see what he can do.

at booking I did also included scuff plate for rear and also instructed to install relay for folding side mirror

Edited by KapitanE

i will definitely be upgrading sound system, but let my installer see what he can do.

at booking I did also included scuff plate for rear and also instructed to install relay for folding side mirror

I m the installer my self......

Will customize the a pillar to to fit my high mid and tweeter

(edited)

the stock front door speaker is actually a 6x9 so that's well sound reasonable with the Panasonic HU after adjusting DSP and balance.

but if you have 3way then should beat it...

Edited by Sarion

the stock front door speaker is actually a 6x9 so that's well sound reasonable with the Panasonic HU after adjusting DSP and balance.

6x9 :(

Need to get a adaptor .....

For my speaker...

Sure it a Panasonic ?

Do you by chance have any idea of the rear output ?

Rca/ digital out?

Sure it a Panasonic ?

Rca/ digital out?

6x9 :(

Need to get a adaptor .....

For my speaker...

Sure it a Panasonic ?

Rca/ digital out?

Sure it a Panasonic ?

Rca/ digital out?

didnt' really check when i did my audio upgrade, but the weblink instructions all linked to Panasonic website right?

didn't note the outputs as well since i dun need RCA, and not sure about digital out.

any other owners can advise?

didnt' really check when i did my audio upgrade, but the weblink instructions all linked to Panasonic website right?

didn't note the outputs as well since i dun need RCA, and not sure about digital out.

any other owners can advise?

Thanks for all the information ...

Will check it out when I receive my ride....

Hopefully the coe bidding pull thur this week....

• Praise 1