Anyone remember Skoda crash?

Wubb

SkodaCrashAug07.jpg

Seen 2 bad taxi crash in one week. Lastest one is Blue Sonata hitting the concrete block @ junction of upp changi rd and Bedok North road junction this morning. Yesterday saw a merc cab crashed into a road centre divider at sengkang with 2 other cars

↡ Advertisement

Seen 2 bad taxi crash in one week. Lastest one is Blue Sonata hitting the concrete block @ junction of upp changi rd and Bedok North road junction this morning. Yesterday saw a merc cab crashed into a road centre divider at sengkang with 2 other cars

you citing this particular skoda crash is in bad taste. As far as i can remember, the person who crashed and died at the wheel was intellectually challenged. He supposedly pilfered the keys and took it for a joyride that turned out to be his last.

No,they are too ruthless+yaya die die not give way

I don't find that behaviour solely in tax drivers. There are many drivers out there who are also behaving this way.

But nowadays due to rain, there are many fxxxing taxi drivers who are hogging lane at 70kmh. Encountered one bloody idiot merc driver just now on PIE.

- flash (taxi no response)

- tap horn (taxi step on brake)

- long horn (taxi speed up by 5kmh)

- over take from lane 2 then cruise 80kmh & wait for him in lane 1 (taxi dropped speed to 60kmh, still in lane 1, overtaken by many other cars, lost sight of it)

- pick up speed and continue with journey

I don't find that behaviour solely in tax drivers. There are many drivers out there who are also behaving this way.

But nowadays due to rain, there are many fxxxing taxi drivers who are hogging lane at 70kmh. Encountered one bloody idiot merc driver just now on PIE.

- flash (taxi no response)

- tap horn (taxi step on brake)

- long horn (taxi speed up by 5kmh)

- over take from lane 2 then cruise 80kmh & wait for him in lane 1 (taxi dropped speed to 60kmh, still in lane 1, overtaken by many other cars, lost sight of it)

- pick up speed and continue with journey

This taxi hogger experience I had too many..won't be able to finish my story in 1 nite..Nvrm lah what goes around comes around

This crash apparently was caused by one who has mental illness and not a taxi driver. The taxi was "hijacked" and driven off by the ill fellow and in the end it ended up like this.

This crash apparently was caused by one who has mental illness and not a taxi driver. The taxi was "hijacked" and driven off by the ill fellow and in the end it ended up like this.

yup.. the driver was buying the morning papers and left the car engine running. Then that mentally-illed guy jumped into the cab and drove off.

↡ Advertisement