Lowering Spring

Kelvingoh45

Tot of changing the lowering spring on my 2007 Odyssey.Will the ride be more stable?What are the pro and cons?

How do you guys feel after your change? Money Well spent or not much difference?

Reason for me changing is because ride feel abit floating on even highways.

Comments and feedback welcome.

Edited by Kelvingoh45
↡ Advertisement

Tot of changing the lowering spring on my 2007 Odyssey.Will the ride be more stable?What are the pro and cons?

How do you guys feel after your change? Money Well spent or not much difference?

Anybody???

Neutral Newbie

i think if u are looking for comfort wise , STOCK is always the best option. , lowering most of the time end up in bumpy ride , and humps and certian carpark slopes will pose a hassle to you

How to have a nice fitting feel?

Somehow i think that by changing the correct sets of springs or dampers,i will be able to obtain a nice,tight and fitting ride.

Too bad they dont allow testing for dampers and springs. Once installed one will have to pay for it regardless you like itor not.

Using stock is still the best ,

i tried to lower my car last time, passengers complain of stiffness in the seat behind quite uncomfortable for passengers..

handling there is slight improvement.

Just keep the spring and change the damper. Your damper most likely has reached end of life after 100k kms.

Nowadays Singapore road is very bumpy, longer travel provided by original spring is much better in comfort and performance.

Just keep the spring and change the damper. Your damper most likely has reached end of life after 100k kms.

Nowadays Singapore road is very bumpy, longer travel provided by original spring is much better in comfort and performance.

[/quot

Ya u are right. Think i will get the dampers change.

my current mileage is 100,000km. Maybe should just change a sets of original springs to make my ride feels better.

You probably don't have to change the springs if they are OEM as OEM springs last very very long.

You may want to have workshop check your dampers and see if they are due for replacement given the kind of mileage you have driven your car.

↡ Advertisement