Seeking help to find this FT...tks

Yazoo

Neutral Newbie

Hi all, need to seek help from anyone who knows this indian FT by the name Hussain Sibtain , previously working in Ta Ta consultation. Run away some money from our company. He moved from his old place in Flora drive to somewhere in Woodlands. We are trying to track him down but even police can't help. Will appreciate if anyone is able to provide his address to me. Thank you...hp 83831444

↡ Advertisement

go www.dnb.com.sg and do a skip trace..

you can also do a enhanced individual search

as long as you have his IC no.

applicable only if he is either a citizen or SG PR

He is Indian FT leh..... Think zao lor liao loh......

it's like needle in haysack.. (or u can try little india?)

but i guess you might have already went thru his hostel, question his friends rite?

if ur co has already made a report and cancelled his permit, i tink you can only wait...

my office FT oso ran away.. but he was caught after 2 months.. and deported back..

Hi all, need to seek help from anyone who knows this indian FT by the name Hussain Sibtain , previously working in Ta Ta consultation. Run away some money from our company. He moved from his old place in Flora drive to somewhere in Woodlands. We are trying to track him down but even police can't help. Will appreciate if anyone is able to provide his address to me. Thank you...hp 83831444

if you have a passport photo..it will be easier to keep a look out......or should I say..NPNT.. [laugh] ...just kidding....don't angry hor

if you have a passport photo..it will be easier to keep a look out......or should I say..NPNT.. [laugh] ...just kidding....don't angry hor

honestly... even provide photos.... how many u think can recognise?

hehe joking only... no offense... :D

Neutral Newbie

Bro, sure this can find him? I try will update all here....tks alot man. Can't let them think they come here and make us look like monkey knn!

Bro, sure this can find him? I try will update all here....tks alot man. Can't let them think they come here and make us look like monkey knn!

i cant guarantee you...

for EIS - it just shows if he has other litigation suits anot

for skip trace - it only works if he has updated his new address officially

for individual asset search - it will list down all properties he have

DNB is like a company that console all the info together but this can only be done only if companies or individuals has updated whatever info they have to them....

but for some searches the source is from govt agencies...

anyway not expensive... you can do a EIS and see if anything turns out anot

*disclaimer: i am not from DNB.. i am a frequent user of them. what i mentioned is from my own understanding and my personal opinion. I will not bear any liability in the event of wrong info given

Edited by Galantspeedz
↡ Advertisement