Cabbie found dead in his taxi

Kezg1

We all have bad encounters with taxi drivers.

But when you're old, you lose your job, nobody wants to hire you; bcoz they all want cheaper and faster.

And you have a huge hdb loan to pay and you become a taxi driver...god bless you.

You are absolutely right.

:D

↡ Advertisement

Gearoil is a retarded prick...

to mock at someone's death... simply shows the kind of fcuked up upbringing he has...

i so pity his parents... especially his mom to give birth to a balls-less bo lam pa kia... sad...

Can see lots of hypocrpts around here. When a cabbie choot pattern, you guys curse and swear and hope he dies horribly.. Way to go guys! [thumbsup] However i hate cabbies and not ashame to show the hatred..

bro, seriously... poor fella si liao dont laugh at him lah... its a fact we all know that not all cab drivers are fcukers... althought many of them are...

for me i curse at ppl all the time so when i kenna cursed or see ppl get cursed i dont really care much it doesnt affect me much... but si liao dont laugh better...

like when a manic driver in an EVO/REX wtaever wraps a tree and driver dies, ppl say he deserves it n we all understand the danger this fella would be to other road users... but this poor driver... haiz...

Can see lots of hypocrpts around here. When a cabbie choot pattern, you guys curse and swear and hope he dies horribly.. Way to go guys! [thumbsup] However i hate cabbies and not ashame to show the hatred..

we can see that you are not ashamed....

good for you [thumbsup]

...U noticed too, this FTrash BLACK moron FU#@*ER...likes to sneak into ppl ass**

tis cb kia really bo lam pa all talk only... jio him how many times liao he will only hide behind his com... however i have a pic of him to share...

post-59875-1325221382_thumb.jpg

To add on, if it's that Romanian prick, I will curse him die and laugh at him everyday.

But this Mr Loke? He is afterall somebody's son, father, brother. And the fact is HE did absolutely nothing wrong to offend you. Why laugh at him? There's always some bad eggs around.

He passed away resting in his cab at a carpark and frankly, it's a sad way to go.

Hate is baggage. Life's too short to be pissed off all the time, it's just not worth it.

Neutral Newbie

we can see that you are not ashamed....

good for you [thumbsup]

Definately not. A fking cabbie caused my license to gantong 5 yrs back and he only got suspended for driving for 3 yrs. I hate cabbies to the core. [laugh]

Definately not. A fking cabbie caused my license to gantong 5 yrs back and he only got suspended for driving for 3 yrs. I hate cabbies to the core. [laugh]

Generally they are alright, some of them even nice. It's the black sheep amongst them...

It's those that think they own the road and have little if any consideration for the safety of

other road users I utterly disdain. Oh hoggers go into that category too.

Hope these people wrap the nearest tree. [laugh]

Out of the tens of thousand cab drivers, there are inevitably some bad ones. Just as there are thousands of non cab drivers, there are also many bad ones and apparently, you and that cab driver are those bad drivers whom civilised road users are happy to have been taken off the road. Otherwise, how on earth were you penalised worse than the cab driver whom you claimed cost your license for 5 years? Conversely, have you ever pondered if you had initiated the loss of the cab driver's license for 3 years as well as yours for 5 years?[whip]

Obviously you and that cab driver are not friendly road users nor safe drivers to be penalised as such.

It would have been best had you learnt from your lesson from that incident however, from your posts; you seemed unrepentant and/or failed to see the error of your ways.

Hence, my earlier description regarding such people like you and gearoil [hur] who laughed at the death of a complete stranger simply because of his occupation as a cabby.

Don't you think it is [hur]

Perhaps not; [knife] based on my earlier comment. <_<

Gearoil is a retarded prick...

to mock at someone's death... simply shows the kind of fcuked up upbringing he has...

i so pity his parents... especially his mom to give birth to a balls-less bo lam pa kia... sad...

All of us should just ignore him and stop feeding the troll with our comments.

All of us should just ignore him and stop feeding the troll with our comments.

ok noted... if i ever have an uncontrollable urge to reply him i'll just post a pic like this...

post-59875-1325564883.jpg

Out of the tens of thousand cab drivers, there are inevitably some bad ones. Just as there are thousands of non cab drivers, there are also many bad ones and apparently, you and that cab driver are those bad drivers whom civilised road users are happy to have been taken off the road. Otherwise, how on earth were you penalised worse than the cab driver whom you claimed cost your license for 5 years? Conversely, have you ever pondered if you had initiated the loss of the cab driver's license for 3 years as well as yours for 5 years?[whip]

Obviously you and that cab driver are not friendly road users nor safe drivers to be penalised as such.

It would have been best had you learnt from your lesson from that incident however, from your posts; you seemed unrepentant and/or failed to see the error of your ways.

Hence, my earlier description regarding such people like you and gearoil [hur] who laughed at the death of a complete stranger simply because of his occupation as a cabby.

Don't you think it is [hur]

Perhaps not; [knife] based on my earlier comment. <_<

no lah, he played a game of dare with d cabby and he lost. [laugh]

Most taxi driver are poor in health due to lack of physical activity, plus fatigue. Health hazard rating quite high for this occupation.

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 3