Cabbie found dead in his taxi

Kezg1

its gonna to get really common ... work till you drop 

Maybe in the next few decades to come with medical advancements  (who knows??) .... work  and walk to your grave.... DIY .... the way elderly are treated now everywhere with no lineage or abandonment  in the world with ageing population  

• Praise 2

64 year old taxi driver suddenly had breathing difficulties while driving and asked his passengers to alight from his taxi. He later dies in his taxi. Incident happened this morning at 8am along Upper Serangoon Road towards Sengkang direction, outside Esso 

64岁德士司机载客途中,突然感觉呼吸困难,紧急让三名乘客下车,岂料自己猝死车内。 这起事故发生今早8时许,地点是实龙岗路上段(Upper Serangoon Road),靠近一家埃索(Esso)油站。

一次拥有早报、晚报和新明电子报!立即注册账号,免费阅读zaobao.sg订户专区独家内容30天:

28619045_1661164290608810_10574537401316
Edited by Yamapi
  • Praise 6

64 year old taxi driver suddenly had breathing difficulties while driving and asked his passengers to alight from his taxi. He later dies in his taxi. Incident happened this morning at 8am along Upper Serangoon Road towards Sengkang direction, outside Esso

64岁德士司机载客途中,突然感觉呼吸困难,紧急让三名乘客下车,岂料自己猝死车内。 这起事故发生今早8时许,地点是实龙岗路上段(Upper Serangoon Road),靠近一家埃索(Esso)油站。

一次拥有早报、晚报和新明电子报!立即注册账号,免费阅读zaobao.sg订户专区独家内容30天:

28619045_1661164290608810_10574537401316

this will be a common sight in sg......work until the last day! RIP to the taxi driver.....
  • Praise 1

So sad! May he rest in peace. Condolences to his family.

Heart attack is a silent killer. We dun knw when it will come even though there's no history.

Stay and eat healthy everyone!

• Praise 8

this will be a common sight in sg......work until the last day! RIP to the taxi driver.....

I think more people died during piaking, gym, golfing or jogging.
  • Praise 1

I think more people died during piaking, gym, golfing or jogging.

of course......thats because last time people can retire at 55.....but continue piaking, gym, golfing and jogging. Now we must work till past 60.....still die but no time for all those retirement activities......hahaha!

Supersonic

RIP. This type of death is worst kind for the family - too sudden, totally unexpected and no time to say goodbye. Hope his family stays strong

• Praise 2

Spending too much time on the roads in their seated position is not healthy on the long run. Taxi/Uber/Grab drivers should pay more attention to their health. It's stressful enough to drive the whole day. I know many suffer from poor diet, lack of exercise and hypertension. That will probably lead to many health issues.

• Praise 2

Spending too much time on the roads in their seated position is not healthy on the long run. Taxi/Uber/Grab drivers should pay more attention to their health. It's stressful enough to drive the whole day. I know many suffer from poor diet, lack of exercise and hypertension. That will probably lead to many health issues.

This also apply to bus drivers lo. 

• Praise 1

Driving for a living is really difficult. Sometimes when I have to chauffeur the folks around. Come back will be damn shack.

So now I apply a bit of empathy when on the road. Give and take. Practice more defensive driving.

Maybe age is catching up...

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 5