Kim Jong Un's very chio wife

Ahtong

in an entire country, whereby marrying the country's dictator could mean the difference between life & death. I would expect his wife to be at least tv star standard.

Our Ex-&-Current Dowager's is also equally "Attractive" and "Beautiful" what ! NO ??????

↑ Advertisement

Actually Pudgy Successor should just kidnap the entire SNSD.

Β 

I think his lau peh ever did that to a SK actress before. [lipsrsealed]

Wow orgy with the entire SNSD!

Β 

:D

If his collection of beasts look like this, I really don't mind

Should not up-sad the other 2, I will take 3's without regrets, how to apply visa to visit North Korea ?

Edited by Fongmy

When I was in Beijing for business trip, I went to a North Korean Restaurant, the waitress sibei chio.

Β 

north korean restaurant in beijing doesnt mean waitress are from north korean. they are from beijing lar and yah, we know beijing mei mei chio... [gorgeous]

Β 

[grin][laugh]

archelee pinky's first wife was quite chio ok.

The Sh..it Times black-out our PM first wife existence completely, I don't know why but I think you should know why ?

I can't remember this Lady Doctor look and her innocent beautiful appearance with my deepest regrets.

Reluctantly, I'm seeing his current 男不像男? ε₯³δΈεƒε₯³? Doawager so often in The Sh.it Time News Paper with regard of Termasek Holething's articles.

When I was in Beijing for business trip, I went to a North Korean Restaurant, the waitress sibei chio.

Any pictures to share ? I suppose they look very raw type.

The Sh..it Times black-out our PM first wife existence completely, I don't know why but I think you should know why ?

I can't remember this Lady Doctor look and her innocent beautiful appearance with my deepest regrets.

Reluctantly, I'm seeing his current 男不像男? ε₯³δΈεƒε₯³? Doawager so often in The Sh.it Time News Paper with regard of Termasek Holething's articles.

Β 

yalor.... dont know how she looked like.... any link to pictrue of her? ...

yalor.... dont know how she looked like.... any link to pictrue of her? ...

Please.......enclose PM Lee H.L. first Lady Doctor Wife picture here, I would like to remembering her and sharing her innocent shorten life.

Edited by Fongmy
↑ Advertisement