Motorbikes like to Q in front at traffic lights

Jamessoh

Hi everyone,

I am sure almost everyone would have noticed this. When u stop at traffic lights, even though u may be the very first car, some motorbike would come in from the side and then queue in front of you and sometimes in front of the stop line even. Still worse, they go slow and u are forced to go even slower for fear of hitting them.

This sort of behaviour sometimes is irritating but nothing much we can do.

anyone got anything to comment?

↡ Advertisement

Hi everyone,

I am sure almost everyone would have noticed this. When u stop at traffic lights, even though u may be the very first car, some motorbike would come in from the side and then queue in front of you and sometimes in front of the stop line even. Still worse, they go slow and u are forced to go even slower for fear of hitting them.

You buay song you ride motorbike jiak them la. Dun open thread here to KPKB bout motorbikes if you cant beat them in your shell. Period.

• Praise 2

Hi everyone,

Only a little inconvinence if they acelerate in lethargic manner, when the traffic lights turned green.

Hi everyone,

Yes. I have a comment.

Get a life.

Theres this invention called a horn. If all else fails, the middle finger also works. But seriously, just live with it. Few seconds difference is no difference at all at the end of the day. Safety first when driving.

Hi everyone,

Normally I will just overtake them. No point getting unhappy over it. [:)]

Theres this invention called a horn. If all else fails, the middle finger also works. But seriously, just live with it. Few seconds difference is no difference at all at the end of the day. Safety first when driving.

Unless they were sight-seeing as they accelerate slowly. However, most of them would be surprised why they were being tooted horn by me (they had assumed themselves not too slow/obstructing me).

When they Q in front, you complain. When they Q behind a vehicle and you are behind them, you will also complain (why don't they go to the front). Never ending.....

Rubiishhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!

• Praise 2

Hi everyone,

Riding Theory teaches us to form a line and not to queue in between cars. Imagine if all the motorcyclists formed a queue within the lanes of Singapore, you will be cursing and swearing. Trust me.

Edited by Nullifi3d
  • Praise 4

Hi everyone,

I think those people comments negatively here are motor rider,my feel same like u,normally I will keep near to whichever side the motorcycles wan to come into so to force him to queue behind me..

• Dislike 1

Happens once, motorbike squeeze right infront of my car until I must actually allow him to move first, but turns green still there so I move and roll over his feet, he gave me a angry look, I gave him a blur look. [:p]

Choose a lane with other cars so that you are not the first in line. That way you wont get irritated and will 'enjoy' your moving off experience.

Happens once, motorbike squeeze right infront of my car until I must actually allow him to move first, but turns green still there so I move and roll over his feet, he gave me a angry look, I gave him a blur look. [:p]

It must have been funny to you when you did that. Let's see if i do it to you you'll be smiling.

Neutral Newbie

What's there to incur wrath about? What TS mentioned is indeed a fact which happens on the road everyday. Most bikers like to squeeze to the front esp during traffic light to be first in line. You never seen before???

↡ Advertisement