• Search this thread
  • Reply to this topic
92 replies to this topic | 44 praises

Posted 31 December 2011 - 11:47 AM

StreamRSZ
  • Premium member
    StreamRSZ
    5th Gear
    The points of the user determines the rank. The higher the points, the higher the rank.
    Author Image
    The bar represents the rank and points of the user. The longer the bar, the higher the rank and points.

Points are accumulated from other users who Praise or Disliked this users' posts.

Dear All,

For those Geely MK and CK drivers, if you decided not to go back to AD for servicing and worry about servicing parts hard to find. I will be glad to help you to source. Currently i m importing original parts like Air filter,oil filters from supplier. Other parts are also avaliable. Just a source for Geely owners. Hope it helps.
1 Anonymous member praised this

Posted 03 January 2012 - 02:23 AM

TrinidadGeely
  • TrinidadGeely
    Neutral Newbie
    The points of the user determines the rank. The higher the points, the higher the rank.
    Author Image
    The bar represents the rank and points of the user. The longer the bar, the higher the rank and points.

Points are accumulated from other users who Praise or Disliked this users' posts.

You might just be my one and only savior. I'm looking for engine and transmission parts and other accessories for my Geely MK. If you know anywhere in South America or North America where I can order from. Please don't hesitate to contact me via e-mail at (exclusivecds@yahoo.com). Any assistance you can render at this point would be much appreciated. Thank you. Contact number: 868 - 747 - 7355.

Posted 03 January 2012 - 02:55 AM

Hyerxmas
  • Hyerxmas
    Clutched
    Author Image

American driving geely? Is this a joke?

Posted 03 January 2012 - 03:11 AM

TrinidadGeely
  • TrinidadGeely
    Neutral Newbie
    Author Image

No joke my friend. Need parts like yesterday. If you can assist would love the help. If you can't, no need to reply.

Posted 03 January 2012 - 01:30 PM

StreamRSZ
  • Premium member
    StreamRSZ
    5th Gear
    Author Image

You might just be my one and only savior. I'm looking for engine and transmission parts and other accessories for my Geely MK. If you know anywhere in South America or North America where I can order from. Please don't hesitate to contact me via e-mail at (exclusivecds@yahoo.com). Any assistance you can render at this point would be much appreciated. Thank you. Contact number: 868 - 747 - 7355.

are you local or overseas owner for geely mk?

Posted 03 January 2012 - 05:43 PM

StreamRSZ
  • Premium member
    StreamRSZ
    5th Gear
    Author Image

Hi Bro,

Are you local or from overseas? I am helping local bros and sis here only. you may want to PM me for source.

Posted 03 January 2012 - 05:46 PM

Fcw75
  • Fcw75
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

Trinidad and Tobago??

Posted 03 January 2012 - 09:29 PM

TrinidadGeely
  • TrinidadGeely
    Neutral Newbie
    Author Image

Well I'm located in Trinidad & Tobago. I don't know where your (local) refers to, but if you have access to Geely MK parts all I need is contact information for your supplier. I don't mind paying shipping charges once the prices are reasonable for parts. Like I said, you can contact me by phone 868 - 747 - 7335 or send me an e-mail with your contact information at (exclusivecds@yahoo.com). I'm in desperate need of parts. I need help and you look like you might be my best option. Please reply Mr. MK. Thanks.

Posted 03 January 2012 - 09:33 PM

TrinidadGeely
  • TrinidadGeely
    Neutral Newbie
    Author Image

Yes. As in the island of Trinidad & Tobago. West Indies. Caribbean. Home of Carnival. Our Geely supplier closed down and left us without any local parts available. Some Corolla 5A engine parts work but not many. I need a master cylinder, mounts, engine sensors (All) as well as other parts. Can you help?

Posted 03 January 2012 - 10:56 PM

Fcw75
  • Fcw75
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

Yes, I know. The island of Trinidad and Tobago. I used to have some frens there.

Posted 04 January 2012 - 12:08 AM

Hyerxmas
  • Hyerxmas
    Clutched
    Author Image

No jokes, i'v know some bros who drive geely or hafei ordering part from tabao.com
Tianmo praised this

Posted 04 January 2012 - 02:24 AM

TrinidadGeely
  • TrinidadGeely
    Neutral Newbie
    Author Image

Went to tabao.com and the language was in Asian language. Only speak english. Help! Need a valid supplier who can ship to Trinidad & Tobago. (Small orders at first). Interested in future import business. Need Geely Mk parts.

Posted 04 January 2012 - 09:56 AM

StreamRSZ
  • Premium member
    StreamRSZ
    5th Gear
    Author Image

Went to tabao.com and the language was in Asian language. Only speak english. Help! Need a valid supplier who can ship to Trinidad & Tobago. (Small orders at first). Interested in future import business. Need Geely Mk parts.

Hi,

I have leave you a Private Message.

Posted 21 January 2012 - 09:37 PM

Alfa2003
  • Alfa2003
    Neutral Newbie
    Author Image

Hi.. been looking around for a new set of Geely CK headlamp to replace the "blurred" one. Appreciate if can help me to source for one . cheers Happy CNY wave.gif wave.gif

Posted 22 January 2012 - 12:47 AM

Kwanheng
  • Kwanheng
    Banned

for hafei, chery parts you can e mail me at kwanheng.seow@gmail.com

i have parts for chery.
a
s for geely, can send me the part number and i can source for you.
This is what happens when you do not follow Law :signature guidelines]

chery hafei geely chevy.

Posted 01 February 2012 - 08:51 PM

StreamRSZ
  • Premium member
    StreamRSZ
    5th Gear
    Author Image

for hafei, chery parts you can e mail me at kwanheng.seow@gmail.com

i have parts for chery.
a
s for geely, can send me the part number and i can source for you.

OOi dun high jack my thread leh...

Posted 02 February 2012 - 06:07 PM

Yanfw
  • Yanfw
    Neutral Newbie
    Author Image

Hello ! I am a Geely CK owner and I have noticed, just last week when I passed by the Ubi Exklusiv showroom, the whole Geely showroom is totally empty and deserted. Exklusiv is gone or has it shifted to another place ? The whole place is empty now. Does anyone know where to get readily available Geely CK parts bought off the shelve in Singapore ? Can anyone recommend the best place to get the Geely repaired ?

Posted 05 February 2012 - 01:37 PM

StreamRSZ
  • Premium member
    StreamRSZ
    5th Gear
    Author Image

Hello ! I am a Geely CK owner and I have noticed, just last week when I passed by the Ubi Exklusiv showroom, the whole Geely showroom is totally empty and deserted. Exklusiv is gone or has it shifted to another place ? The whole place is empty now. Does anyone know where to get readily available Geely CK parts bought off the shelve in Singapore ? Can anyone recommend the best place to get the Geely repaired ?

Bro.. its not a surprised that the show room is closed down. Now.. the other question is whether the service centre is still operating? Have not heard of news that they are shifting or what. For your info, there is not stockist for geely car parts in singapore. Now it seems that geely car owners will be in deep s--t. But i guess the showroom close down but not the service centre( lets cross our fingers).

But anyway i have lobang for servincing and repair parts. I have build up a page in facebook call Geely Parts and Acessories. You may want to join my page for further discussion. For me i do not have issues in getting the parts in. But i need time.

Posted 06 February 2012 - 11:23 AM

Yanfw
  • Yanfw
    Neutral Newbie
    Author Image

I have just tried calling all the Geely service numbers and all give an engaged tone. That means the service and parts centre are gone too. When the service centre was functioning, if the calls are not answered, there will be a voice prompt for you to leave a message.

Now that there are at least a few hundred Geely owners, I guess it is economically viable for one or maybe 2 of the former experienced Geely service technicians to come forward to offer their repair and servicing services, on their own, privately. There must be remaining old stocks of the Geely parts which I think they probably know how and from whom to buy from. They should know where they can get a copy of the Geely service manual too ( maybe they already have one). There are many ways for a 1 or 2 man start up to provide these Geely repair services at almost no overhead as most repairs require common tools. Anyone who needs his services can just call him on his mobile phone and make an appointment with him to meet at a not crowded car park ( the top levels of HDB multistorey carparks are most suitable ), so that he can make an assessment and even to do simple repairs on the spot in the carpark. He can set up a website to provide advice and comments on things related to Geely. This will boost his reputation and widens and increases his pool of contacts, if he do it wisely and carefully and most importantl, honestly and sincerely. When words spread around, he will be busy almost everyday. If he provides good and reasonably priced personal services, he will have a large pool of customers who will come back to him, even if they have changed to a different brand of cars. By that time, he can start to get a proper workshop to do his business with confident of survival. I estimate that there will be Geelys on the road for the next 5 to 8 years.

Posted 06 February 2012 - 02:57 PM

StreamRSZ
  • Premium member
    StreamRSZ
    5th Gear
    Author Image

I have just tried calling all the Geely service numbers and all give an engaged tone. That means the service and parts centre are gone too. When the service centre was functioning, if the calls are not answered, there will be a voice prompt for you to leave a message.

Now that there are at least a few hundred Geely owners, I guess it is economically viable for one or maybe 2 of the former experienced Geely service technicians to come forward to offer their repair and servicing services, on their own, privately. There must be remaining old stocks of the Geely parts which I think they probably know how and from whom to buy from. They should know where they can get a copy of the Geely service manual too ( maybe they already have one). There are many ways for a 1 or 2 man start up to provide these Geely repair services at almost no overhead as most repairs require common tools. Anyone who needs his services can just call him on his mobile phone and make an appointment with him to meet at a not crowded car park ( the top levels of HDB multistorey carparks are most suitable ), so that he can make an assessment and even to do simple repairs on the spot in the carpark. He can set up a website to provide advice and comments on things related to Geely. This will boost his reputation and widens and increases his pool of contacts, if he do it wisely and carefully and most importantl, honestly and sincerely. When words spread around, he will be busy almost everyday. If he provides good and reasonably priced personal services, he will have a large pool of customers who will come back to him, even if they have changed to a different brand of cars. By that time, he can start to get a proper workshop to do his business with confident of survival. I estimate that there will be Geelys on the road for the next 5 to 8 years.

I also tried calling the service centre number. Yes it is engaged. Now i think geely car owners are in trouble. But nevertheless, if we could get the parts, we can get outside workshop to do it la... dont be too worry. I am sourcing for parts now. if you need just let me know. But need to wait. As the parts i get is from china and requires time to be shipped in.

Back to China Talk  ·  Car Brands Top Reply to this topic

Quick Reply

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users