Geely Parts And Accesories

QQDreamer

first post :D

wah really??? :wub: feeling really homeless now,, scared car brokedown how?? btw bro there a forum with active geely 5-7 members meeting up once a month, they meeting this month on sunday , search,google geely sgportal.. just to share

Bro you can join the Geely Parts And Accessories Page in facebook. can also discuss there also.

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 1

Neutral Newbie

Bro you can join the Geely Parts And Accessories Page in facebook. can also discuss there also.

nah bro rather discuss in a forum then facebook [thumbsup]

Did they mention about geely closed down? Which date straits time?

would like to know too

• Praise 1

please show us the article. we are concern over here. Any other geely bros here bought Chartis insurance and have the Geely Auto Protector included in your insurance? Like this how ar? if sway say accident now where to go? Should Chartis give us an answer on this?

Neutral Newbie

Geely Service Center will be relocated to Alexandra Road near Ikea. Had pay a visit today. Yes showroom and basement service center close down. Asked the security guard, the service crews are still there at Level 2(go up by lift at the left door).

They note down phone no if need car service but due to renovation, services only start at end of March. The receptionists guy and lady, a service guy are there for advices and booking.

• Praise 1

Geely Service Center will be relocated to Alexandra Road near Ikea. Had pay a visit today. Yes showroom and basement service center close down. Asked the security guard, the service crews are still there at Level 2(go up by lift at the left door).

They note down phone no if need car service but due to renovation, services only start at end of March. The receptionists guy and lady, a service guy are there for advices and booking.

Do you think that the owners will go back there for their service??

Hey Alex

Do you mean the ubi showroom is close but they are still operating there?

Do you have the number of the receptionist you mentioned about, the lady or the guy? Tried calling the mainline/email no respond.

Please and thank you.

• Praise 1

Hey Alex

Do you mean the ubi showroom is close but they are still operating there?

Do you have the number of the receptionist you mentioned about, the lady or the guy? Tried calling the mainline/email no respond.

Please and thank you.

think is dead liao. If you do a search in MCF under the motor directory. It says that is is not in operation. Even if they were to shift to alexandra, will you want to visit them and get chop by them?

think is dead liao. If you do a search in MCF under the motor directory. It says that is is not in operation. Even if they were to shift to alexandra, will you want to visit them and get chop by them?

i didnt know geely agent chops.. btw im venturing in to geely.. got a pair of headlights coming in soon!

i didnt know geely agent chops.. btw im venturing in to geely.. got a pair of headlights coming in soon!

well so is vertex chopping chery owners.. [laugh] [laugh] [laugh] [laugh] [laugh] [laugh]

I did most of my Geely repair in JB, last month spend Sin$28.00 for my aircon belt with labour. If really needs the part in singapore?, get the workshop to buy from scrap yard, that's what I did, when there's no stock at the stockist.

As for Headlight just need to get it polish, do not need to change at all. My Dashboard and vinyl were all sticky. I did a vinyl treatment to bring the dashboard back to normal, now it is perfect NO MORE STICKY interior. post-107367-1331618037_thumb.jpgpost-107367-1331618062_thumb.jpg

• Praise 1

I did most of my Geely repair in JB, last month spend Sin$28.00 for my aircon belt with labour. If really needs the part in singapore?, get the workshop to buy from scrap yard, that's what I did, when there's no stock at the stockist.

As for Headlight just need to get it polish, do not need to change at all. My Dashboard and vinyl were all sticky. I did a vinyl treatment to bring the dashboard back to normal, now it is perfect NO MORE STICKY interior.

nice bro. for parts need not worry. PM me for more details if you are looking for geely parts.

Neutral Newbie

hi bro..mind pm me ur direct contact no or email..? im driving geely ck and in need some parts..i seldom online here so its easier to contact u directly..thx...

• Praise 1

Neutral Newbie

hi bro..mind pm me ur direct contact no or email..? im driving geely ck and in need some parts..i seldom online here so its easier to contact u directly..thx...

• Praise 1

(edited)

I think it better to join http://geely.sgportal.net

The forum have been there for a couple of years and there as mention by bro nazer, there is a group of active members who meet up on a monthly basis.

If i remember, there is also a guy there who deal with Geely parts and i think most of the members there get their geely parts from him during the meet up.

Edited by Texass
  • Praise 1

I think it better to join http://geely.sgportal.net

The forum have been there for a couple of years and there as mention by bro nazer, there is a group of active members who meet up on a monthly basis.

If i remember, there is also a guy there who deal with Geely parts and i think most of the members there get their geely parts from him during the meet up.

You doing business to promote??? [laugh] [laugh] [laugh]

↡ Advertisement