Change car battery

Friendstar

Supercharged

Arrow Tyres at AMK area.......

i change my Amaron there

Call and check price first..........

Dont take any other simi brand..... insist on Amaron. you won't go wrong with this. Rem to take the dark green one. i don't know about the rest of Amaron colours

i change my Amaron there

Dont take any other simi brand..... insist on Amaron. you won't go wrong with this. Rem to take the dark green one. i don't know about the rest of Amaron colours

Dark green means what? Amaron hi life ?

Go direct to "Amaron" importer "Nam Wah Battery" @ 53 Ubi Ave 1 #03-40 Paya Ubi Ind Park (Fresh from the oven stock).

Enter the gate of 53 Paya Ubi Ind Pk, and go straight till near to the end and on the right there's an drive-up ram and go up the ram and made an right turn (Lookout of vehicles) and left turn and 4th unit of the left & look for Ah Meng.

Do they fix for u?

Supercharged

Dark green means what? Amaron hi life ?

Dark green is Hi Life. Amaron has other colours, but i dont know what they are or how good they are.

Anyway, dark green is the most common.

My last Amaron lasted 3 years and was still going very strong, but i thought its enough of its life span liao. Time to change. I could have continue to use it.

Ah Meng / his colleague will fix / replace the car battery for you and backup the ECU & Radio prior to battery replacement work carry out so that it'll not affect your ECU nor required any resetting of your radio / clock. Swee swee !

Edited by Jefkking

i think Huat Lee looks near enough.

Are their prices reasonable?

include installation right?

Call Nigel for prices. He carries Varta and Bosch.

Btw the lady in ya avatar ? I have had taken pic of her; she used to model freelance.

What's the boss name? Guan lee looks like the place for me

Couldn't quite remember if his name is Mr Yap or Mr Teo. But I think it's Mr Yap. Getting old leh [bigcry] Think you may find him a nice person too :wub:

Have a nice day! [wave]

i change my Amaron there

Change mine yesterday at Arrow Tyres too - no more Amaron / as my stock 80ah - using Bosch now.. :blink:

Change mine yesterday at Arrow Tyres too - no more Amaron / as my stock 80ah - using Bosch now.. :blink:

Can your car fit any battery with reserve capacity larger than 80ah?

For those driving newer cars will be better to change with your authorised dealer.

I changed mine with the Shell service center and the next thing, the engine, the anti-skid lights on the dashboard light up.

Went back to my authorised dealer and they have to reset the "chip" to clear the error.

Twincharged

For those driving newer cars will be better to change with your authorised dealer.

I changed mine with the Shell service center and the next thing, the engine, the anti-skid lights on the dashboard light up.

Went back to my authorised dealer and they have to reset the "chip" to clear the error.

rx8? just turn the steering left and right a couple of times and it will clear.

Btw what's the price of the dry cell battery as abv shops tat u all had change from?? As i dunno shld i chge it from AD or not....

Any brand oso can la...

Edited by Rezorn86

rx8? just turn the steering left and right a couple of times and it will clear.

No lah, toyota wish. It did went off before I went back to the agent (took about 1 day for it to go off). But mechanic did mentioned that the error will still be logged in the chip.