JBL MS-2 sound processor

SimonTan

Processor get the alpine then last choice audison the point is that most installers not familiar with jbl and even if they were experience levels less than renowned brands like alpine so u will most prob not get as good sound, remember key feature of processor is to get the sound u want

TS u can look at JBL MS8. Hear good reviews on it. JBL is the same guys that produce Harman Kardon. So their stuff should be good. Sorry I dun have their stuff but jus researching the MS8.

TS u can look at JBL MS8. Hear good reviews on it. JBL is the same guys that produce Harman Kardon. So their stuff should be good. Sorry I dun have their stuff but jus researching the MS8.

I had install the JBL ms-8 , because of the auto tuning, there is no way you can adjust the staging except for normal tuning like bass, treble and equilizer , my staging is abit out and no way I can tuning to the ideal spot

Is there a special music or recording that can pinpoint the staging?

Or have to close eyes and imagine the singer position and the rest of the orchestra?

I always very skeptical of Staging claims.

Can it be achieved in a car?

Is there a special music or recording that can pinpoint the staging?

Or have to close eyes and imagine the singer position and the rest of the orchestra?

I always very skeptical of Staging claims.

Can it be achieved in a car?

Yes there is a cd to,pinpoint the staging and there is aheadphone with mic for ms-8, I had heard my friend'S pioneer active setup, the singer voice is really at your face

↡ Advertisement