LTA ENFORCEMENT

Camrytron

Twincharged

LTA enforcers have no power over a human........they do not carry arms so you do whatever you wanna do or need to do............

Yeah. They got no power. I encountered one guy who knew that they had no power one. It was during the qing ming period and there were these LTA and cisco wardens stationed to stop people from driving in to the road already as it was too crowded. The guy insisted that he wants to drive in and don't want to u-turn. Turns out the LTA and Cisco wardens had no power. They couldn't do anything except call the police and let them arrest him. Took him away in a police car and towed his car away.

Edited by Nzy
↡ Advertisement

Neutral Newbie

Can i check whether LTA officers will catch drivers that are driving against the traffic?  I was on a very very small road this morning behind Parkroyal Hotel at Kitchener Road where i had accidentally turned into the road that was a one way drive. Admit that i was wrong, but too late to realised it and there was no car on that 1 way street. Make a 3-point turn to position my car to the correct direction and when i was driving out, i saw an LTA officer taking photos of the road that i had accidentally turned the wrong way (but not at my car).  

So in the end, i am also not sure whether im being caught on camera. There are very few cars on this road as it is a very small road, so dont know what the LTA officer is trying to capture on his camera.

The place where i turned my car:

https://www.google.com.sg/maps/place/181+Kitchener+Rd,+Singapore+208533/@1.3100565,103.8557275,3a,75y,267.46h,76.31t/data=!3m6!1e1!3m4!1s9pZ4-JWT-F6uHySURH01-g!2e0!7i13312!8i6656!4m5!3m4!1s0x31da19c62ffaa27f:0x74477d24015b7645!8m2!3d1.3106349!4d103.8557291

Turbocharged

Can i check whether LTA officers will catch drivers that are driving against the traffic?  I was on a very very small road this morning behind Parkroyal Hotel at Kitchener Road where i had accidentally turned into the road that was a one way drive. Admit that i was wrong, but too late to realised it and there was no car on that 1 way street. Make a 3-point turn to position my car to the correct direction and when i was driving out, i saw an LTA officer taking photos of the road that i had accidentally turned the wrong way (but not at my car).  

So in the end, i am also not sure whether im being caught on camera. There are very few cars on this road as it is a very small road, so dont know what the LTA officer is trying to capture on his camera.

https://www.google.com.sg/maps/place/181+Kitchener+Rd,+Singapore+208533/@1.3100565,103.8557275,3a,75y,267.46h,76.31t/data=!3m6!1e1!3m4!1s9pZ4-JWT-F6uHySURH01-g!2e0!7i13312!8i6656!4m5!3m4!1s0x31da19c62ffaa27f:0x74477d24015b7645!8m2!3d1.3106349!4d103.8557291

So which is which?

Can i check whether LTA officers will catch drivers that are driving against the traffic? I was on a very very small road this morning behind Parkroyal Hotel at Kitchener Road where i had accidentally turned into the road that was a one way drive. Admit that i was wrong, but too late to realised it and there was no car on that 1 way street. Make a 3-point turn to position my car to the correct direction and when i was driving out, i saw an LTA officer taking photos of the road that i had accidentally turned the wrong way (but not at my car).

Wait for summon in your mailbox lo. After that write complaint letter.

The complaint letter should end with your repent & willingness to pay summon.

• Praise 1

Neutral Newbie

So which is which?

I have pasted the link of the street view of both roads. Turning from 1 of the small road to another 1 way street.

So meaning to say that LTA officer also can catch on this?  :TT_TT:

Supercharged

Often see Malaysian sedans (sometimes, Singaporean likewise) fully packed with family driving across immigration, apparently without sufficient seat belts or child seat for everyone. Anyone seen how it is enforced ?

actually why dont the TP station at the check point, sure can catch alot and meet target. tinted window.. illegal exhuast .. over loading.. so many

I have pasted the link of the street view of both roads. Turning from 1 of the small road to another 1 way street.

So meaning to say that LTA officer also can catch on this? :TT_TT:

LTA can't.

The information can be forwarded to TP

Sounds more like a church confession Edited by Sdf4786k

To write a complaint letter with great impact, you need to show your remorse.

Then it shouldn't bee called a complaint letter, more like apologies letter

Then it shouldn't bee called a complaint letter, more like apologies letter

Not really.

In her case, i will write to TP saying that i know i am wrong and willing to pay for the summon.  During the enforcement of this offense, i would like to highlight the following points:

1. The road lack clear signs showing that it is 1 way street.

2. LTA enforcement officer does not have a safety sense.  Rather than ensuring i could do 3 points turn safely, the guy juz stand there and take photo.

3. Since this road lack clear signs, it seems like an ambush from the enforcement officer.

• Praise 1

This one is comfirmed got Resident complained....noisy Car...

Noisy car is NEA leh. More like modded car compliant.. also noise but don’t different. Need to know what to say to Tp hotline.

Question: how the LTA officers catch cars that are subjects of complaint about being "too loud"?

Unless the owners start their cars with the officer in ambush? 

• Praise 1

(edited)

Question: how the LTA officers catch cars that are subjects of complaint about being "too loud"?

Unless the owners start their cars with the officer in ambush? 

Some of the audits by LTA visits includes licence suspended. But driver still ignore and drive.

Edited by Sdf4786k

economy no good ...

This one is someone whistle blow one vehicle on modification.

Likely come in hdb to hunt for the car/motor.

↡ Advertisement