Phuket trip!

Versatile

what r u thinking? [lipsrsealed][rolleyes]

Sorry bro. I don't mean to be offensive. Just trying to see how many verbs starting with "S" one can use on those mammary glands.....

#1 See

#2 Squeeze

#3 Suck

#4 Slap

#5 would be Stare

With respect to the forum's fairer gender. I apologize for my lousy sense of humor in my last post.

I am sorry. I swear I would not want to hurt those glands whether intentionally or unintentionally.

Let's get on with the Phuket trip & I shall retreat back to the other thread where glands were intentionally exposed.

Edited by Leinad8919

Their protracted New Year celebrations in the land of smiles came crashing down at Patong Police Station where they were charged with indecent public exposure, the Telegraph reported, and fined 500 Baht (S$19.70).

Small exposure so only small fine.

:D

• Praise 2

http://www.theindependent.sg/baggage-handler-caught-on-camera-stealing-from-jetstar-luggage-at-phuket-international-airport/

Baggage handler caught on camera stealing from Jetstar luggage at Phuket International Airport

October 14, 2017

A 27-year-old airport baggage handler was caught on CCTV cameras rifling through a passenger’s luggage in a failed robbery attempt. The handler, Abdullah Hayee Mayeh, was arrested while in possession of a stolen bluetooth speaker.

Confronted with the video of his offence – which has since gone viral – Abdullah admitted to the crime and surrendered the bluetooth speaker to the airport, so it could release it back to its rightful owner.

The incident occurred on Tuesday at Bay 15 at Phuket International Airport while Abdullah – an employee of a third-party baggage handling firm, BAGS – was loading luggage onto the aircraft parked on the tarmac. Abdullah has since been charged with robbery as police investigations are ongoing.

Confirming that BAGS provides services for around 90 airlines in Thailand, a Jetstar spokesman said in a recent statement: 

“Jetstar is aware of a video circulating online and we are taking the matter very seriously. We have launched an immediate investigation and will work with Airports of Thailand, our ground handler BAGS and our local security company to ensure the security of our customers’ property on-board our flights.”
  • Praise 1

http://www.theindependent.sg/baggage-handler-caught-on-camera-stealing-from-jetstar-luggage-at-phuket-international-airport/

Baggage handler caught on camera stealing from Jetstar luggage at Phuket International Airport

October 14, 2017

A 27-year-old airport baggage handler was caught on CCTV cameras rifling through a passengerâs luggage in a failed robbery attempt. The handler, Abdullah Hayee Mayeh, was arrested while in possession of a stolen bluetooth speaker.

Confronted with the video of his offence â which has since gone viral â Abdullah admitted to the crime and surrendered the bluetooth speaker to the airport, so it could release it back to its rightful owner.

The incident occurred on Tuesday at Bay 15 at Phuket International Airport while Abdullah â an employee of a third-party baggage handling firm, BAGS â was loading luggage onto the aircraft parked on the tarmac. Abdullah has since been charged with robbery as police investigations are ongoing.

Confirming that BAGS provides services for around 90 airlines in Thailand, a Jetstar spokesman said in a recent statement: âJetstar is aware of a video circulating online and we are taking the matter very seriously. We have launched an immediate investigation and will work with Airports of Thailand, our ground handler BAGS and our local security company to ensure the security of our customersâ property on-board our flights.â

This one not CCTV. Looks like his friend bunknief him. Maybe never share the blue tooth speaker. Stolen things must always share.

Edited by Jamesc
  • Praise 1

https://www.zaobao.com.sg/znews/singapore/story20181130-912138

headline:

从新加坡自驾到普吉岛 保时捷车队撞伤泰交警

from what I can understand, the SG car hit a thai policeman in Phuket or krabi.

sorry my mandarin is fail

anyone care to do a quick translation?

http://www.asiaone.com/asia/singaporean-loses-control-speeding-porsche-hits-police-krabi

• Praise 1

Singaporean arrested after Porsche hits police officer in Krabi
porsche.jpg?itok=RZJ7CXCg&timestamp=1543A Singaporean man driving a Porsche was arrested and charged with reckless driving causing injury after hitting a police officer at a speed checkpoint on Thursday morning (Nov 29). PHOTO: BLOOMBERG
PUBLISHED
NOV 30, 2018, 9:58 PM SGT

A Singaporean man has been arrested and charged with reckless driving causing injury after he hit a police officer at a speed checkpoint in Krabi on Thursday morning (Nov 29).

According to Thai newspaper The Nation, Simon Ong Chin Sim, 65, was speeding in his Porsche when he lost control of the car.

The car spun and its left wheel hit the Thai officer, Senior Sergeant Major Suriya Chumduang, while he was removing traffic cones at the speed checkpoint on Phetkasem Road in front of the 12th Forestry Resources Management Office in Krabi’s Muang district.

The officer suffered hip and leg injuries, and was treated at Krabi Hospital, according to Chinese daily Lianhe Wanbao.

The Nation reported that local authorities said five drivers in Porsches had travelled from Phuket and were speeding on the highway towards the checkpoint. The first driver tried to slow down when the convoy was passing through the speed checkpoint, and the other drivers behind were forced to brake suddenly.  

The 65-year-old's car was the third of the Porsches and it is suspected that he had swerved left to avoid hitting the car in front of him. However, he ended up hitting the police officer as a result. 

ADVERTISING

The group of Porsches are believed to be from the Porsche Club Singapore, and they were on an excursion in Thailand that began last Saturday (Nov 24). 

According to local authorities, Phetkasem Road, one of the four major highways in Thailand, is where motorists are often caught for speeding. 

The Straits Times has contacted the Ministry of Foreign Affairs for more information.

• Praise 1

I didn't know they had speed traps there. Lucky never encounter any when i drove there.

seemed to only start last year. Even the stretch from Sadao to Hatyai has the speed trap signboards and I have once seen thai policemen stopping cars at a road block on the outskirts of one of the towns there (as well as in other parts of Thai). They actually set up table to process the offending cars.

↡ Advertisement