Have you met any good drivers lately?

KARTer

I met one this morning!!

He's driving a fully laden trailer but kept to left most lane, unlike other lorry/trailer drivers who like to hog the 2nd lane from the left therefore slowing down traffic behind them even when the left most lane is empty. Nothing really wrong as they are not using the rigth most lane (illegal for trucks/trailers) but when the road/expressway is busy they should let faster traffic use other lanes they stick to left most lane.

He kept to the left most and only filter out when the road reaches a Y junction and he had to take the right to continue. It took him quite a while to filter from left most to the right (at about 500m from where the Y split). Other truck/trailer drivers took the 2nd lane from the begining and slow everyone behind down to 'save' themselves the hassle of having to 'struggling' to filter before the Y split...

↡ Advertisement

Everyday when I look at the mirror...

that would be the driver tailgating you :o

btw, do you angled the mirro to capture your face? mine captures the view outside the rear window [:p]

btw, do you angled the mirro to capture your face? mine captures the view outside the rear window [:p]

My mirror capture my face. My car Rear view mirror capture the view outside the rear wind screen. how?? [:(]

My mirror capture my face. My car Rear view mirror capture the view outside the rear wind screen. how?? [:(]

more like you stand/position yourself and let the mirror capture you right? :D

more like you stand/position yourself and let the mirror capture you right? :D

no leh. when i brush my teeth and wash my face, the mirror automatically there leh. I didnt place it there on personally wor. [laugh]

no leh. when i brush my teeth and wash my face, the mirror automatically there leh. I didnt place it there on personally wor. [laugh]

i brush teeth without mirror coz i can always find my teeth even without the light.... now I try to learn multi-task: brush teeth and shower at the same time... i can sleep maybe 5 mints extra if I do this..... (when rinsing our hair/body under the shower, hand is free to brush teeth)

Everyday when I look at the mirror...

aiya why u so fast say it before me.. :angry:

today all car driver on lane 1 very good lei..

they dont road hog lane 1 whenever they see me coming.. [thumbsup]

is it i speeding?? [confused]

i brush teeth without mirror coz i can always find my teeth even without the light.... now I try to learn multi-task: brush teeth and shower at the same time... i can sleep maybe 5 mints extra if I do this..... (when rinsing our hair/body under the shower, hand is free to brush teeth)

i also can. that is why i say, it just capture me when i am doing all those things. [laugh]

aiya why u so fast say it before me.. :angry:

today all car driver on lane 1 very good lei..

they dont road hog lane 1 whenever they see me coming.. [thumbsup]

is it i speeding?? [confused]

Today, I took MRT to work... Bella in WS...

Just got her back :wub:

cb.... [:(] ... never think this is MCF not myfamilyforum....

So mirror = car rear view mirror...

I total lost a car before, the mirror broke... I bought this one, last me 10 years..

My mirror, 36cm long... Longer than the standard office ruler...

Can see both A pillars... Blind spot on the left covered, only blind spot on the right blocked by my forehead.

Edited by Vhtfhwlego

Fwah, can see half of your yandao face. [laugh]

Nice Alfa in red!

me... not yandao la.... if yandao, should have xmm/syt asking me for numbers...

Normally, I ask them for price number.

me... not yandao la.... if yandao, should have xmm/syt asking me for numbers...

Normally, I ask them for price number.

:D

Btw, the black leather seats with red stitching are original items? I don't recall the 156 coming with them.