Good TCM to treat cough

Solar

haha he is. but I'll still say he is good.

He cured my 猪毛丹 before,

... where all other doc/hospital have no clue, even wanted to hospatilize me and suck me blood for sample test etc etc. I was having a combine fever/flu/cough, all pretty severe. western med practitioners kept giving me stronger and stronger dose of antibio and yet say they see increase of bacteria in my blood etc etc... bla bla bla...

Took one days worth of his chinese meds, I feed good the 2nd day already...

So this houlian lowgoon save your life ? please lah....say something good to this life saver ! don't scare off our MCF bro's & Sis's to seek good medical treatments.

But I need to remind all bro's & sis's, he is now about to passing his baton to his son, so please ask for this old specky chinese physician for consultation. [wave]

Wow! What a way to give direction and description...

Not clear enough then you can also PM me lor, I can lead you there unconditionally. [laugh]

I can walk that areas in blindfold, never use my braincells to remember the block, unit and name of the medical shop.LOL

Edited by Fongmy

Neutral Newbie

Not clear enough then you can also PM me lor, I can lead you there unconditionaly. [laugh]

The one I recommended at Thomson also good, I was sick and saw 4 western doc, took antibiotics also never cure. Like a sick chicken I went to see him, sat down he just ba-mai, then he told me my syndromes, some more can tell me that I have a weak stomach which is a long term ill and to return when the short term ill is cured. Took 3 dose of his medicine recovered the next day (2 dose for first day, 1 dose for next morning).

He shock hand with ex president for some award hor, got picture in his clinic...

But I think the medicine must be quite potent (poisonous as with all cures) and definitely darn bitter (I took powder form and mixed with warm water). Drink liao soul and body can jump out of skin......

The one I recommended at Thomson also good, I was sick and saw 4 western doc, took antibiotics also never cure. Like a sick chicken I went to see him, sat down he just ba-mai, then he told me my syndromes, some more can tell me that I have a weak stomach which is a long term ill and to return when the short term ill is cured. Took 3 dose of his medicine recovered the next day (2 dose for first day, 1 dose for next morning).

He shock hand with ex president for some award hor, got picture in his clinic...

But I think the medicine must be quite potent (poisonous as with all cures) and definitely darn bitter (I took powder form and mixed with warm water). Drink liao soul and body can jump out of skin......

Hello, 2009千兄弟,

Please share his exact location similar with my one of the kind and type of details leh...........I ever lived in sembawang, studied in Thomson Sec.Sch. and now living just next Thomson Road still can't figure out where the hell is the shop situated ???? Thomson Road is freaking long stretches old nee soon all the way to revenue house.

Please....I might need his medical treatment one day for sure !

Neutral Newbie

Hello, 2009千兄弟,

Please share his exact location similar with my one of the kind and type of details leh...........I ever lived in sembawang, studied in Thomson Sec.Sch. and now living just next Thomson Road still can't figure out where the hell is the shop situated ???? Thomson Road is freaking long stretches old nee soon all the way to revenue house.

Please....I might need his medical treatment one day for sure !

Chee Seng Tong Med Hall

Wong Chin Nai Chinese Physician

200 Upper Thomson Road

#01-02 Thomson Imperial Court

Singapore 574424

(This is next to the Thomson Community Centre)

Opening Hours:

Mon-Sat 9-12, 2.30-5, 6.30-8

Tue, Thurs, Sat (Closed in evening)

Sun 8.30-12

PH 9-1

Best to call 62514268 to register and get an appointment time.

Neutral Newbie

this upper thomson consultation fee is cheap cheap.

but the price of the medication is [knife] .

I saw 4 western doc amount to hundred... I see him, even if it's 50 buck and solve in 1-2 days I bite! hahahaha...

Fongmy,

this hougang medical shop is it along the same stretch of the hair saloon S$3.80 called "Snip"

and opposite coffee shop is selling the eunos ba kut teh?

tui boh? Kee chew!!!! kee chew!!!

Fongmy,

this hougang medical shop is it along the same stretch of the hair saloon S$3.80 called "Snip"

and opposite coffee shop is selling the eunos ba kut teh?

tui boh? Kee chew!!!! kee chew!!!

Wa hmm gar kee chew ! I'm not too sure about SNIP & Eunos Ba Kut Teh, always go to cheaper, faster, better....ah neh barber for haircut leh...

You just dirve in Hougang Street 61, look for coffeeshop beside NTUC, double confirming a pawn shop right opposite st.61 facing that coffee shop with zebra crossing, 1 of our bro Rosschang named the medical shop as 强安药行.

Please be reminded to ask for the old spectacle sinseh for consultation, he is the one who cured my mom and all our other family members coughing. If you still can't find this medical shop, PM to let me know which Hougang area you are familiar with, I'll post a sketch from your place to the exact location.

U r Derrick, the guy who drove the Rav4? Yeah I'm still kayak fishing every week hehe. 3rd kid coming out next month hehe

No lah...Mr.Lim, maybe you mixed up with another angler liao, never mind lor, next time we go tight line again then you might recall our previous donkey years long hyundai shore fishing. I still can remembered you drove the Nissan that you decorated with flowers & ribbons for your wedding too ! [wave]

Edited by Fongmy

Chee Seng Tong Med Hall

Wong Chin Nai Chinese Physician

200 Upper Thomson Road

#01-02 Thomson Imperial Court

Singapore 574424

(This is next to the Thomson Community Centre)

Opening Hours:

Mon-Sat 9-12, 2.30-5, 6.30-8

Tue, Thurs, Sat (Closed in evening)

Sun 8.30-12

PH 9-1

Best to call 62514268 to register and get an appointment time.

Bro, thanks for sharing. [nod]

PM me if u wanna go fishin. Kayak, shore n jetty all can :)

Your kayak only 1 seater ! How can ? Lately, go to salt water pond fishing and relaxing with beers & snacks, mind you, 28 pcs of Gao Tun(16kg~55kg) recorded and the biggest Gao Tun is 65kg in 8 feet deep pond water.

Below attached some fishes caught previously....

post-62943-1326944662_thumb.jpgpost-62943-1326944794_thumb.jpgpost-62943-1326944811_thumb.jpg

Hereby Wishing You And Family A Happy Chinese New Year, Congratulation for your 3rd. Junior Member Arrival.

Edited by Fongmy

Now using 2-seater hardshell kayak :p thanks for the best wishes!

So Big Kayak ! must be damn heavy and long, hard to paddle too, You changed to SUV to carry this super kayak to beaches ?

↡ Advertisement