Crash Test Toyota Vios

HP_Lee

well said... just like this video... the "tank" lost :)

Oh please that Volvo is rubbish. It looks like a tank but it's clearly far from being a tank.

I have personally seen a lan jiao forte crash into a altis back and the lan jiao forte also ended up in the dump while the altis only had the bumper dented. Seriously HP lee how long you driving liao ? I believe when you bought a car you would have know altis and vios are light weight bb cars which purpose is point a and point b with FC in the first consideration. Want safety , the choice has always being volvo.

what you posted is common sense. the forte's front crashed into an altis back, of course the forte will be scrapped, what else do you expect?

unless the forte has a rear engine design then probably both cars can be saved

the forte has a 5 star ncap rating, not sure what is the rating on the altis but i don't see toyota boasting a 5 star ncap rating

LOL seriously KR car owners all one kind one , got no money die die wanna say their car good. IF RICH and want a safe ride , buy VOLVO , by the way , NCAP is just a test , even if volvo doesn't do as well , i believe more people believe a Volvo would do a better job than a lan jiao CRUZE. Chee bye no money still want face , piu.

A KR car owner.

Yeah you bet. I've been saying that Korean cars have become more solid but people are still in denial. I realised the great difference between the altis and my 19 year old merc when i drove my relative's altis for awhile. The altis is indeed a tin can. The car doors feel very light. Well actually every bit of the car feels very light. Steering, brakes, etc. The minute i started driving it, i wanted to get back into my mercedes almost immediately. By the way your Cruze is from Korea.

buai sian ah.

By the way i am not sure what model you guys are driving but if it is a 19 year old car i believe it is quite old and belong to the hard cast body type.

Nowadays , most cars come with crumple zone to reduce impact as speeds of cars are much faster as compared to 20 years back. Thus the front will crumple in while the back won't. If you don't even understand simple car mechanics and still wanna try to convince others ? Funny right? Come on lah stop acting knowledgeable when you know nuts. If you cheat yourselves convincing that a CHEAPO cruze is safer than a volvo then what happens those other kr tin cans? Seriously , you wanna convince yourself that your drive is good , no one is there to stop you but if you are trying to tell us that we are going to kill ourselves trying to drive vios and altis , what happen to those driving picantos , KR tin cans?

Must one really only aim altis vios? LOL seriously KR car owners all one kind one , got no money die die wanna say their car good. IF RICH and want a safe ride , buy VOLVO , by the way , NCAP is just a test , even if volvo doesn't do as well , i believe more people believe a Volvo would do a better job than a lan jiao CRUZE. Chee bye no money still want face , piu.

I have personally seen a lan jiao forte crash into a altis back and the lan jiao forte also ended up in the dump while the altis only had the bumper dented. Seriously HP lee how long you driving liao ? I believe when you bought a car you would have know altis and vios are light weight bb cars which purpose is point a and point b with FC in the first consideration. Want safety , the choice has always being volvo.

By the way yaris or your so called vios achieve the same rating as your highly acclaimed cruze. So just to correct you on your historic claims. Seriously, i will repeat myself , no wonder you guys need to choose those models.

http://www.euroncap.com/results/toyota/yaris/2011/458.aspx

Seriously if your time is up , even a tree can fall on your car and crush you , no matter what ncap you have i think cars aren't designed to be crushed by trees.

** clap **

By the way i am not sure what model you guys are driving but if it is a 19 year old car i believe it is quite old and belong to the hard cast body type.

Nowadays , most cars come with crumple zone to reduce impact as speeds of cars are much faster as compared to 20 years back. Thus the front will crumple in while the back won't. If you don't even understand simple car mechanics and still wanna try to convince others ? Funny right? Come on lah stop acting knowledgeable when you know nuts. If you cheat yourselves convincing that a CHEAPO cruze is safer than a volvo then what happens those other kr tin cans? Seriously , you wanna convince yourself that your drive is good , no one is there to stop you but if you are trying to tell us that we are going to kill ourselves trying to drive vios and altis , what happen to those driving picantos , KR tin cans?

Must one really only aim altis vios? LOL seriously KR car owners all one kind one , got no money die die wanna say their car good. IF RICH and want a safe ride , buy VOLVO , by the way , NCAP is just a test , even if volvo doesn't do as well , i believe more people believe a Volvo would do a better job than a lan jiao CRUZE. Chee bye no money still want face , piu.

By the way yaris or your so called vios achieve the same rating as your highly acclaimed cruze. So just to correct you on your historic claims. Seriously, i will repeat myself , no wonder you guys need to choose those models.

http://www.euroncap.com/results/toyota/yaris/2011/458.aspx

Seriously if your time is up , even a tree can fall on your car and crush you , no matter what ncap you have i think cars aren't designed to be crushed by trees.

Wah u really need to chillax.

Koreans raped ur family? Just wondering

I still prefer conti cars over japan or korean cars. Just saying.

Of cos man. I'm driving the Honda ody. I would prefer the merc r class anytime!

Edited by Friendstar

what you posted is common sense. the forte's front crashed into an altis back, of course the forte will be scrapped, what else do you expect?

unless the forte has a rear engine design then probably both cars can be saved

the forte has a 5 star ncap rating, not sure what is the rating on the altis but i don't see toyota boasting a 5 star ncap rating

The Vios & Altis we have in Sunny Singapore is made in Thailand, to be sold in almost exclusively in SEA ( I think), & hence do not have to pass NCAP or Euro standard ( I think). Whether it means the safety standards are being compromise, we never know.

But we can safety said that the cars made in Thailand probably will fair very well in the hot, humid, & rainy tropical region.

The Vios & Altis we have in Sunny Singapore is made in Thailand, to be sold in almost exclusively in SEA ( I think), & hence do not have to pass NCAP or Euro standard ( I think). Whether it means the safety standards are being compromise, we never know.

But we can safety said that the cars made in Thailand probably will fair very well in the hot, humid, & rainy tropical region.

looking at their numbers on the road, they are doing well indeed

Seriously, I am just wondering if you all buy cars to move around or buy cars to crash with others?

Btw, just look at the old VW beetle. I doubt it will pass any of the crash tests today. But does it cause people to shy away from it? Look at the custom modifications done to it (some people mod like an art piece), some even ended up museums etc....

Btw, forget to add, there is also AE86. Its not going to pass any crash test either.

Edited by Escksu

This is what I heard from my old experienced mechanic.

the famous vios vs dhl lowlee in changi coastal road

Oh..s--t. I have not seem this before. That is horrible [knife]