Who like cats?

Rubberstamp

He likes a hot wet pussy apparently....and make that a double Edited by Leinad8919

Turbocharged

I kept pets but gave up because I don't have enough time for them. They are live and need attention not toys you put aside when you are not free.

The worse are those that let their pets run while and let others suffer due to their hobby. Another group is those that love to feed strays at other people door steps but not their own home. Strange, if you love and care for strays, why do it at others expenses?

Many pets owners, especially those with big dogs always like to think their dogs are very tame and safe. Wonder if he/she would mind to try going near a big fierce one and got bitten then the owner says sorry?

Pets owner make take responsibility and be mindful for others. Your joys cannot be someone else troubles.

Hypersonic

As they mentioned cats are no lesser predators, cats will prowl on birds no matter now hungry they are not; its just their way- always in action;

Now comes the payback time when the bigger one (eagle)  will makan the weaker ones especially young or very older ones. They would rather take the former as less payload to carry

I'm a pet lover but that's the Order of Nature; but the way mankind kills mankind (not for hunger)  is even worser and sicker!!

I had cats, hamsters and now its a dog .... so been fair to all of them and how manipulative they can be;

• Praise 1

Glad and comforted that the dear cat is saved :)

Naughty ah ... Luckily she has the scdf to thank :)

Hope the owners can close the grilles so that the cat won't have chance to do the same thing again ...

Glad and comforted that the dear cat is saved :)

Naughty ah ... Luckily she has the scdf to thank :)

Hope the owners can close the grilles so that the cat won't have chance to do the same thing again ...

is it SCDF or SPCA since video mentions SPCA

Cat went bird watching I suppose..... [:p]

• Praise 1

Lucky the cat didnt jump off the ledge when they try to catch the cat.

I think th cat like most cats are curious. They are not suicidal. [laugh]

Animals have survival instincts, not suicidal tendency.

• Praise 2

Turbocharged

the video didn't load so i could not watch. but based on your descriptions, i guess the cat nearly fell to its death.

irresponsible owners i have to say. if you have cats at home, you need to mesh up (standard grilles are insufficient) all windows. Cats are born predators and will instinctively want to catch prey, regardless if it was just fed. A bird perched on a window sill will have a cat wanting to catch it.

most folks don't like cats as they don't have this pack instinct, unlike dogs. they are therefore perceived as aloof and unfriendly. well, that is their charm for me, and some other cat lovers. [;)]

• Praise 1

I think th cat like most cats are curious. They are not suicidal. [laugh]

Animals have survival instincts, not suicidal tendency.

You mean the cat knows it is a high rise building? Lol.

• Praise 1

the video didn't load so i could not watch. but based on your descriptions, i guess the cat nearly fell to its death.

irresponsible owners i have to say. if you have cats at home, you need to mesh up (standard grilles are insufficient) all windows. Cats are born predators and will instinctively want to catch prey, regardless if it was just fed. A bird perched on a window sill will have a cat wanting to catch it.

most folks don't like cats as they don't have this pack instinct, unlike dogs. they are therefore perceived as aloof and unfriendly. well, that is their charm for me, and some other cat lovers. [;)]

You got give Miao Miao cucumber? :grin:

cat-cucumber1.gif

Xiao Miao Miao: wah!!!! Simi lai eh??!?!?? Ah nee tua kee :XD:

Bonus pic: :XD:

CAT-GIF-Funny-Cat-playing-Wack-amole-wit

• Praise 8

Turbocharged

You mean the cat knows it is a high rise building? Lol.

you'll be surprised they do but it is dependent on certain things.

if they can see through the wall (eg glass) and note that the hard ground is far away, it does deter them from jumping (personal experience). but if it is a concrete wall, they won't know what is beyond that and when adrenaline takes over, they would jump first to catch the prey and then realise too late that hard ground is very far away.

they are pretty smart animals, maybe not from the human perspective but they adapt to the urban environment very quickly.

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 1