Who like cats?

Rubberstamp

KNNBCCB you understand get the f**k off?

I hope you get the feeling of being pissed off by other people, in which how you pissed me off so many times. 

Back to cats.

↡ Advertisement

I am not pissed off by you of all people. 

Just that you are a sore person who uses vulgarities on people who doesn't use on you. So i rather be associated by people like @Freeder @Bancoe who know how to take jokes and not KNN others.

LOSER!

I hope you get the feeling of being pissed off by other people, in which how you pissed me off so many times. 

Back to cats.

Edited by Discoburg

You really KNNBCCB. I really dun wanna drag your sick ass mother into this but you really one damn KNN mother fücker arsehole.

Finally... 

I have my freedom.

happy-cat-month-1.jpg

• Praise 1

You really KNNBCCB. I really dun wanna drag your sick ass mother into this but you really one damn KNN mother fücker arsehole.

Chill chill bro.... not worth the wrinkles.

This one meow meow thread. Most meow meow very relak and friendly de. If got naughty meow meow just piak it and walk away.

• Praise 1

Haha no wrinkles sis. I just can't stand someone i dunno who came and KNN or bro me this and that. 

Chill chill bro.... not worth the wrinkles.

This one meow meow thread. Most meow meow very relak and friendly de. If got naughty meow meow just piak it and walk away.

Haha no wrinkles sis. I just can't stand someone i dunno who came and KNN or bro me this and that.

Oh I missed that saga I guess.

But to be fair dachie don’t really want to friend any of us and we keep forcing it on him so maybe he reach his rope’s end liao lor.

I never wanna be his friend either. Which loser stays behind the screen and talk big and don't dare show his face to the others?

Anyway i had never used vulgarities on him and i never expect any kind words to come out of his bloody c**t as a mouth. Just got a shock when he KNN me earlier.

But to be fair dachie don’t really want to friend any of us and we keep forcing it on him so maybe he reach his rope’s end liao lor.

I never wanna be his friend either. Which loser stays behind the screen and talk big and don't dare show his face to the others?

Anyway i had never used vulgarities on him and i never expect any kind words to come out of his bloody c**t as a mouth. Just got a shock when he KNN me earlier.

Well, you tried your best to be nice when we all disturbing him already lah. Take it as a lost cause and 好心没好报.
  • Praise 1

I agree with you.

Some people are really pushing their luck too far.

Tell them to stop but still continue their insults.

Really pissed me off rather than the other way round. 

Only one knn already so pissed off.

Got understand my feelings for the nonsense I am trying to put up for the past months?

Edited by DACH

I agree with you.

Some people are really pushing their luck too far.

Tell them to stop but still continue their insults.

Really pissed me off rather than the other way round.

Only one knn already so pissed off.

Got understand my feelings for the nonsense I am trying to put up for the past months?

To also be fair to everyone else specifically my lunch mu kakis.... it’s also annoying especially to me (maybe some kakis as well I don’t know) when you ask for our pictures but don’t even give an inch into letting us know a bit about the man behind the screen mah.

If we look back, a lot of it started from your sense privacy which I respect, but then all escalated cos the only ‘personal’ thing everybody on mcf knows about you is the anti-pp so just talk about that lor. And then now it just morphed into gay jokes.

But yes I also think sometimes we go too far, me included. That’s why I’ve told you a few times I salute your patience.

Siao liao lah my @tianmo kor kor gonna kpkb I give you long reply but give him 1 sentence answers again.

Edited by chryst
  • Praise 1

To also be fair to everyone else specifically my lunch mu kakis.... itâs also annoying especially to me (maybe some kakis as well I donât know) when you ask for our pictures but donât even give an inch into letting us know a bit about the man behind the screen mah.

If we look back, a lot of it started from your sense privacy which I respect, but then all escalated cos the only âpersonalâ thing everybody on mcf knows about you is the anti-pp so just talk about that lor. And then now it just morphed into gay jokes.

But yes I also think sometimes we go too far, me included. Thatâs why Iâve told you a few times I salute your patience.

Siao liao lah my @tianmo lor lor gonna kpkb I give you long reply but give him 1 sentence answers again.

I don't want to stray from the topic further.

I have bigger problems to worry.

Thanks and it's TGIF.

I don't want to stray from the topic further.

I have bigger problems to worry.

Thanks and it's TGIF.

Tgif, Black Friday, and have a restful koon

Turbocharged

Very cute one leh watch them steal food.

She is the beo and sneaky steal, beo and sudden strike or just no manners barge her way in and push her siblings away?

Fatty tum tum! ð

She does everything. Sneak and steal. Stare down her elders, including the queen and then force them out. But only for dry food. Never wet food.
  • Praise 1

Wah !! So many things happened in welcoming / ushering Black Friday..... all take chill pill ð and have good times here lah , a little bit of poking here is fun ....... , Xâmas coming if not Hantu will emerge

Ps @chryst your house looks very nice ð maybe can post some other pixâs with your poochâs

You think everybody like us take chill pills and tease each other one meh? Can’t take the heat, get out of the kitchen. Like my Molly, don’t want kids to disturb her, just walk away.
↡ Advertisement