Which part of SG is flooding now?

Vega

Turbocharged

The Merc can scrap liao?

W211 likely renewed COE.. scrap be the most painful time now as the previous PARF abt $28k gone..

• Praise 1

Turbocharged

what i don't like to hear is people giving lame excuses. the last orchard road flood they say it is due to extremely heavy rain that they never experienced over a 100 years. so many years has passed, so the rain that follow never reach or near that rainfall registered?

if it is an oversight for not expanding demans and maintenance, so be it. let people know there are shortfalla and how to address them.

Supersonic

what i don't like to hear is people giving lame excuses. the last orchard road flood they say it is due to extremely heavy rain that they never experienced over a 100 years. so many years has passed, so the rain that follow never reach or near that rainfall registered?

if it is an oversight for not expanding demans and maintenance, so be it. let people know there are shortfalla and how to address them.

Not the first time they like to give lame excuses la. Lol.

Supersonic

Friend, 100 years already, ok?  [smash]

Twincharged

So fast 50 years again.

who ask you to take star ship enterprise to warp speed

only can blame your itchy finger on the speed dial

• Praise 2

Build ah build, build ah build, destroy all the natural heat soak and rain soak.

Now everything has to depend on man made intervention, much higher maintenance and risk of failure.

Supersonic

sinkapore ... we need sinkhole so that we can build 50 storeys underground ... huat ah!

@RadX home become so big?

50 storeys underground.

Supersonic

W211 likely renewed COE.. scrap be the most painful time now as the previous PARF abt $28k gone..

Parf value of w211 was close to 32k for early 2008 model, plus forgoing about 2k body value, about $34k all in all when a car at month one of COE renewal.

For those who decide to bash through a flood, remember to fix the gear at 1st gear using manual overwrite. When driving through a flood, we need the engine to continue spinning but not wanting the car to go too fast, so fixing it at 1st gear would just do that.

• Praise 1

Hypersonic
(edited)

Oh! i tot its usually  'X'  feet whatever unit you want to put IN the ' X '  :grin:    hence the name @radX 

Yalor
I also though is max 18 storey only :XD:

Edited by BanCoe
  • Praise 2