Road rage against bus driver jail for 1 week

Mcf777

this driver damn suay, kana bang go up kerb and go jail for road rage.

Elite driver from the SBS and still EARN S$700.

======================================

Road rage against bus driver sends man to jail for 1 week

Ching Chee Seng, 49, who punched a SBS driver was sentenced on Thursday to one week in jail. -- ST PHOTO: NG SOR LUAN

When an SBS bus collided with his car and did not stop, odd-job worker Ching Chee Seng was so incensed he gave chase on foot.

He caught up with the vehicle at a bus stop and demanded that the driver come down. When the latter did so, Ching, 49, grabbed him in a headlock and punched him in the face.

For voluntarily causing hurt, Ching was sentenced on Thursday to one week in jail and ordered to pay $700 in compensation to Mr Tan Jilong, 40.

In the incident on Dec 29, 2010, the SBS bus had hit the car while changing lanes along MacPherson Road. The impact caused the car to mount a kerb.

↡ Advertisement

The most notorious reckless drivers usually are the drivers of big vehicles. Just wonder if the judge thought about what would be the consequence if the car had crashed into the crowded coffee shop and injured someone's child? Sad but is facts no one admits to be the villain and in this case I guessed the VICTIM would be the bus driver the villain would be the driver whom after a hard days work just wants to bring the dough earned home for his children. Instead of reaping the rewards of hardwork he still have to feed other people's child. I think we have to redefine the definition of road rage/ road bully. Let's not qualify too many unqualified road bullies otherwise the real bullies would be hidden from reality.

The most notorious reckless drivers usually are the drivers of big vehicles. Just wonder if the judge thought about what would be the consequence if the car had crashed into the crowded coffee shop and injured someone's child? Sad but is facts no one admits to be the villain and in this case I guessed the VICTIM would be the bus driver the villain would be the driver whom after a hard days work just wants to bring the dough earned home for his children. Instead of reaping the rewards of hardwork he still have to feed other people's child. I think we have to redefine the definition of road rage/ road bully. Let's not qualify too many unqualified road bullies otherwise the real bullies would be hidden from reality.

Like what u said....what if bus driver hit someone and die...other driver gave chase and whack the bus driver up...will still charge with voluntary causing hurt ? Why is the bus driver not charge with hit and run :angry:

Edited by CrazyPig83

hit pple is wrong...but i think they should explained and report why the bus driver was not charge for hit and run...being big does not mean can say never see or never hear....

But the other guy shouldn't had boxed him. Although angry is one thing, but to hantam another due to moment of rage is wrong la

↡ Advertisement