Used 2005-2006 Jag XJ, can buy?

Jamessoh

Neutral Newbie

hi guys and gals,

my uncle intends to get a used xj, likely a xj8. I am posting and asking on his behalf since he's not a mcf member.

anyone has owned one before? what's the maintanence like? is the petrol consumption a killer?

I've personally advised him against it, but let's see what the others got to say.

Thanks in advance.

↡ Advertisement

It's a British bulldog car, very solid and robust but FC high and slow on uphill due to heavy bottom.

Maintenance is another consideration, beside AD, who else can really do it, since it's 05-06 used .

hi guys and gals,

my uncle intends to get a used xj, likely a xj8. I am posting and asking on his behalf since he's not a mcf member.

anyone has owned one before? what's the maintanence like? is the petrol consumption a killer?

I've personally advised him against it, but let's see what the others got to say.

Thanks in advance.

Well if you prepared to buy a V8 car,don't expect the petrol comsumption like a Camry,frankly speaking,these V8 machines used 1L every 5-6km.

When considering such cars, FC should be the least of their concerns. Big and comfy cruisers. :)

One of the last jags to preserve the classic jag looks

↡ Advertisement