Some things I saw at a child care center

Jj5599

You have a kid? I don't think so.

Yes i do and he is still a baby. But i do every thing to encourage him in his tasks and not tell him that he is slow, stupid and CMI. Why do you want to hurt children that way? To spur them to do better?

↡ Advertisement

I just hope you will be a good example to your girl and stop screwing with young girls....this is from the bottom of my heart and not being morallyepitomeshit...

Yes i do and he is still a baby. But i do every thing to encourage him in his tasks and not tell him that he is slow, stupid and CMI. Why do you want to hurt children that way? To spur them to do better?

You contradict yourself..you just posted :-

"Emotional abuse is discipline? Hurting a 3 year old's self esteem is discipline?

I feel sorry for your kid. "

You contradict yourself..you just posted :-

"Emotional abuse is discipline? Hurting a 3 year old's self esteem is discipline?

I feel sorry for your kid. "

I was replying to that smartypants who implied what the teacher did was right because it was "discipline".

Parents are over doting on their kids nowadays thats why they are increasingly soft and self centered.

Growing up, I have seen teachers then slapping and manhandled students before. (pulling them by their collars, slapping them etc) . End up, the students fared well eventually in their lives too. Anytime better than kids from this generation.

Like what Clint Eastwood said "Emotional trauma? Back in those days, we just punched their lights out..thats how we settled issues".

I was picking up my kid from a renowned child care centre whom my kid just enrolled in.

Upon entering the place I saw a care giver cum teacher reprimanding a young boy of 3 years + demanding an answer why he did such a thing..she kept repeating her questions in commanding tone..I was like thinking if I was one of the parents of the boy my heart would sink.

Edited by Davidtkl

Neutral Newbie

wah ! I am curious why the kid did not complain to mummy daddy?

Nowadays kids very pampered, such stuff happen in school, sure kena complain ..

My kid at 2 already know how to point fingers, create a witch hunt.. aka malign and push the blame.

Wtf. Scolding only mah. Wat the big deal.

Last time I squat under table

stand on top of table with ceiling fan v near me

public caning

feather duster caning

throw my book away cos teacher can't understand what I write Lol.

10 min recess instead of 20 min for me everyday cos I need to spend 10 min pratice "how to write nicely"

Nowadays all kids can't scold can't cane, all = parent precious prince n princess...knn all grow up to be spoil brat only.

Like this go school for fu(k?

Wtf. Scolding only mah. Wat the big deal.

Last time I squat under table

stand on top of table with ceiling fan v near me

public caning

feather duster caning

throw my book away cos teacher can't understand what I write Lol.

10 min recess instead of 20 min for me everyday cos I need to spend 10 min pratice "how to write nicely"

Nowadays all kids can't scold can't cane, all = parent precious prince n princess...knn all grow up to be spoil brat only.

Like this go school for fu(k?

When was the time you went to school? 1930s?

Parents are over doting on their kids nowadays thats why they are increasingly soft and self centered.

Growing up, I have seen teachers then slapping and manhandled students before. (pulling them by their collars, slapping them etc) . End up, the students fared well eventually in their lives too. Anytime better than kids from this generation.

Like what Clint Eastwood said "Emotional trauma? Back in those days, we just punched their lights out..thats how we settled issues".

Yup, I got caned and whack and sit on chairs before and I turned out as sabbie....how bad can it be?

some kids are well known terrors despite their small age.

care giver should give them their due discipline.

Discipline is a joint effort between parents n the school..no sch shld take disciplinary action into their own hand without consulting the parents... This allows parents to find out n talk to the kids...ultimately...I do not see sch shld take over the responsibility of parents...

When was the time you went to school? 1930s?

Wtf .. u how old ?

I born in the 80s.

1930 kids 90% of them dun go school 1 leh.

These are facts. If cannot tahan this type of of reality, Mothers pls quit your job and be a Full time Mum. A Housewife is the highest Career Job there is for any women. Title is actually Equivalent to CEO - and I'm not joking.

I hate to see both parents working and the kid throw to GrandMa GrandPa, Maids, Child Care centres.

Give birth to children but raised by Caretakers, might as well just remain DINKS ?

Many will say no money so need to work but there are many who can well afford with just 1 income (from father) but the mother chose to work.

I was picking up my kid from a renowned child care centre whom my kid just enrolled in.

Upon entering the place I saw a care giver cum teacher reprimanding a young boy of 3 years + demanding an answer why he did such a thing..she kept repeating her questions in commanding tone..I was like thinking if I was one of the parents of the boy my heart would sink.

Wah! Like that only you feel angry. That's why our younger generation is getting from bad to worse. A bit only comprain the teacher no good and yet blame the teachers when children developed discipline problem later. In my younger days my mum will specifically tell the teachers to cane the hell out of me should I not discipline myself in school. [blush]

I also didn't grow up to be a low self esteem person despite all the canings, scoldings and humiliation by my teachers in school. [pirate]

Last time is eastern way of bring up kids, now is western way of bringing up kids. So i feel the child care should juz shower the kids with total love & care when the kids in the centre. Leave the discipline issue & behavioral issue to the parent. Some more parent is the customers, better dun make them angry. The kids happy = parent/customer happy = better business

I know of a 3 year old that already knows how to hit his grandparents whenever they don't accede to his requests. It is not difficult to know why. Cos the parents and other relatives gives him whatever he wants.

On the other hand, I had lunch with a very sensible, well brought up lady (she is in her 30s) that behaves totally different from those spoilt brats you see nowadays. She was quick to attribute that it is because her parents never spoilt her when she was growing up.

↡ Advertisement