Why do we show bad-signs?

KARTer

What if the other driver cant or fails to see it? Wasted 'energy'?

Many times when the other driver drives wrecklessly and almost causes an accident with me, i will show him my finger :angry: . But sometimes traffic situation is such that he cant see it :o

Do you try to make sure he sees yours? (if you use bad signs)

For example, he cuts in front forcing me to e-brake. After that, he stays in front of me and might not see my finger from his rear view mirror. I wont purposely overtake to show him fingers.... too much effort involved coz i drive leisurely most of the time.

Also, if he sees it and wants to sue me for vulgar gestures, will he have a case? is vulgar signs really an offence?

How do you 'administer/execute' your finger signs, do you make sure they are seen by the culprit? [:)]

Edited by KARTer
↡ Advertisement

showing bad signs is to release my frustration...if the other party sees it, then hoseh liao bobeh zao...it's either keep displaying my collections of bad signs, or my vocabulary in vulgar curses

Most times I made mistakes that angered the other driver. I will act blur and look inside my car or tune my radio.

I don't want to purposely see the rude signs or anger in the other driver face. No point to get myself pissed off for my own mistakes.

If shown in the confine of your vehicle is sure no case

Really? if i drive up next to another driver and flash my finger, no case?? ..... :o

Most times I made mistakes that angered the other driver. I will act blur and look inside my car or tune my radio.

I don't want to purposely see the rude signs or anger in the other driver face. No point to get myself pissed off for my own mistakes.

sometimes same for me also..... but other times i feel better for the rest of the day if I da-bek (hand salute), or wave to him to apologise (have to be 'thick skin' a bit) :o

showing bad signs is to release my frustration...if the other party sees it, then hoseh liao bobeh zao...it's either keep displaying my collections of bad signs, or my vocabulary in vulgar curses

I also feel the two different purposes: 1. release frustrations, 2. tell him i m not happy. if he doesnt see it, at least one out of two purposes is achieve... :D

I think those people who always show bad signs to others road user, more or less they are already very experience and season, so they know how to display and show their bad-signs in order for the other party to see it. Unless the other driver is "blind" la, then too bad. :D

Yup, you don't see it, so whatever he does will not count! Even if he is next to you!! [laugh]