• Search this thread
  • Reply to this topic
8 replies to this topic | 0 praises

Posted 10 February 2012 - 10:06 PM

Blackie89
  • Blackie89
    1st Gear
    The points of the user determines the rank. The higher the points, the higher the rank.
    Author Image
    The bar represents the rank and points of the user. The longer the bar, the higher the rank and points.

Points are accumulated from other users who Praise or Disliked this users' posts.

Hi I am looking for monthly car rental and one having their Car or rent old kindly drop me a msg. Cheers!

Posted 10 February 2012 - 10:32 PM

Iiiusion
  • Premium member
    Iiiusion
    3rd Gear
    The points of the user determines the rank. The higher the points, the higher the rank.
    Author Image
    The bar represents the rank and points of the user. The longer the bar, the higher the rank and points.

Points are accumulated from other users who Praise or Disliked this users' posts.

What happen to the ah long car rental thread?

Posted 20 February 2012 - 08:00 PM

SamanthaLoh
  • SamanthaLoh
    Neutral Newbie
    Author Image

What happen to the ah long Car Rental thread?

Not sure wor. came back then missing already.

Posted 13 March 2012 - 12:28 AM

Akiraleanne
  • Akiraleanne
    Neutral Newbie
    Author Image

anyone need/want rent an black audi a5 coupe for wedding or short term rental pls PM me at 90990926!!!!

Posted 28 March 2012 - 02:16 AM

Accord2LJDM
  • Accord2LJDM
    Clutched
    Author Image

Hi all, I'm renting my BMW 520i for $2k a month for long term. Kindly contact me at 8201 2515 for more info :)

Posted 29 March 2012 - 01:48 AM

Accord2LJDM
  • Accord2LJDM
    Clutched
    Author Image

Still available!!!

Posted 30 March 2012 - 02:29 AM

Accord2LJDM
  • Accord2LJDM
    Clutched
    Author Image

More info: $2000 per month rental for my 2008 BMW 520i (black), include road tax and insurance. Asking 2 months deposit, contract will be settled by me. Interested call me at 82012515 for viewing.

Posted 11 April 2012 - 01:31 AM

Yusheng28
  • Yusheng28
    Neutral Newbie
    Author Image

More info: $2000 per month rental for my 2008 BMW 520i (black), include road tax and insurance. Asking 2 months deposit, contract will be settled by me. Interested call me at 82012515 for viewing.

Bump whip.gif

Posted 15 April 2012 - 04:01 PM

Kish1313
  • Kish1313
    Banned

Hi, all
Limousine services with chauffeur.
Camry, E- class ( new model), BMW 5 series, Alphard, S class Merc.
Wedding, meetings, hourly, trip to malaysia.
Pm me or SMS 82227471

Back to General Car Discussion  ·  Cars Top Reply to this topic
SgCarMart Quotz

Quick Reply

Tags: Looking, car, rental

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users