• Search this thread
  • Reply to this topic
47 replies to this topic | 25 praises

Posted 12 February 2012 - 04:18 AM

Soho
  • Premium member
    Soho
    5th Gear
    The points of the user determines the rank. The higher the points, the higher the rank.
    Author Image
    The bar represents the rank and points of the user. The longer the bar, the higher the rank and points.

Points are accumulated from other users who Praise or Disliked this users' posts.

hi all,

its a long day.. my fren whose drunk vomited in my car bigcry.gif bigcry.gif ... kenna my front passenger seat... worst is.. its sports fabric seats.. thick fabric kind... i tried pouring water and "dap" it with tissue till dry a few round... it look clean but the smell is there.. i close window off aircon i can smell the vomit smell!!!

any recommendation? i think tml i am gg to buy a fabric cleanner spray kind...

Posted 12 February 2012 - 04:21 AM

Branzzz
  • Branzzz
    Neutral Newbie
    The points of the user determines the rank. The higher the points, the higher the rank.
    Author Image
    The bar represents the rank and points of the user. The longer the bar, the higher the rank and points.

Points are accumulated from other users who Praise or Disliked this users' posts.

fabreeze helps alot too
1 Anonymous member praised this

Posted 12 February 2012 - 06:13 AM

Good-Carbuyer

hi all,

its a long day.. my fren whose drunk vomited in my car bigcry.gif bigcry.gif ... kenna my front passenger seat... worst is.. its sports fabric seats.. thick fabric kind... i tried pouring water and "dap" it with tissue till dry a few round... it look clean but the smell is there.. i close window off aircon i can smell the vomit smell!!!

I sent mine for upholstery cleaning. The put charcoal inside cabin to absorb any residual odour.

Posted 12 February 2012 - 09:44 AM

Odessus
  • Premium member
    Odessus
    1st Gear
    Author Image

Go to Autoglym for their interior cleaning package. Quite steep but gets the job done.

Posted 12 February 2012 - 10:17 AM

Wolfy3769
  • Wolfy3769
    4th Gear
    Author Image

put baking powder on the fabric... leave overnite... then vaccuum the next day...

Posted 12 February 2012 - 10:28 AM

CCYS
  • CCYS
    Neutral Newbie
    Author Image

You can consider febreze antibac. It worked on my rear floor when the same happened.

Posted 12 February 2012 - 10:51 AM

Qwertyboy
  • Qwertyboy
    Neutral Newbie
    Author Image

febreze does help, but it takes a few sprays. :)

tired it on overnight milo on the rear floor. :(

Posted 12 February 2012 - 10:56 AM

Soho
  • Premium member
    Soho
    5th Gear
    Author Image

Hmm ok... Will get a febreeze later... Really very sway.. Hai..the smell makes me feel like puking....

Posted 12 February 2012 - 10:58 AM

RadX
  • Premium member
    RadX

one of the reasons I NEVER GIVE PPL RIDE.
RESPECT is only for the DEAD!
CirclesLife Code: RADX89

Posted 12 February 2012 - 11:01 AM

MacDuck
  • MacDuck
    3rd Gear
    Author Image

Go for steam cleaning
... (⊙_⊙) ... ... (ಠ_ಠ) ... ... (⊙_⊙) ... ... (ಠ_ಠ) ... ... (⊙_⊙) ...

Posted 12 February 2012 - 11:08 AM

Soho
  • Premium member
    Soho
    5th Gear
    Author Image

Go for steam cleaning

Bro you know anywhere can i go for this steam cleaning? Approx cost???

Posted 12 February 2012 - 11:09 AM

Mazdaowner
  • Mazdaowner
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

Get a small pail, pour in a bottle or two of WHITE VINEGER, leave it overnight.

hi all,

Kenny Nia & Georgie Pai are MCF's biggest hypocrites:)
The idiot who do unto others first, is a insecure prick. :D

Posted 12 February 2012 - 11:09 AM

Mazdaowner
  • Mazdaowner
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

Agreed. There's always the taxi.
Kenny Nia & Georgie Pai are MCF's biggest hypocrites:)
The idiot who do unto others first, is a insecure prick. :D

Posted 12 February 2012 - 11:11 AM

20G
  • 20G
    6th Gear
    Author Image

and the main reason is bcoz u got not much frens to give a ride to. laugh.gif

Posted 12 February 2012 - 11:13 AM

Xspace
  • Xspace
    5th Gear
    Author Image

Ask him to pay for cleaning...
Please follow the signature guidelines.

Posted 12 February 2012 - 11:22 AM

RadX
  • Premium member
    RadX

and the main reason is bcoz u got not much frens to give a ride to. laugh.gif

true...most of them died aldy.... laugh.gif laugh.gif
RESPECT is only for the DEAD!
CirclesLife Code: RADX89

Posted 12 February 2012 - 11:44 AM

Kungming
  • Kungming
    4th Gear
    Author Image

Ask him to pay for cleaning...

Probably a HER lah! If a him, then uber bo hua liaoz!

Posted 12 February 2012 - 11:54 AM

20G
  • 20G
    6th Gear
    Author Image

true...most of them died aldy.... laugh.gif laugh.gif

choy!!!

Posted 12 February 2012 - 12:10 PM

Soho
  • Premium member
    Soho
    5th Gear
    Author Image

Probably a HER lah! If a him, then uber bo hua liaoz!

ITS A HIM!!!! hai... her maybe still abit better... can laba laba abit. haha... he is just face red.. talk and stuff still normal.. nv like act drunk like tat.. just very quiet... on the car fell asleep.. i prepared a plastic bag for him he say no need... then suddenly he sneeze then got stuff come out from his mouth and nose.. faster pass him the plastic bag... then stop car as him go out vomit... he say no need... so continue drive... a while later merlioned..... tried to aim into plastic bag but quite alot falls onto the seat... hai... stop car let him go down vomit... he vomit liao i clean my car.. then took out my pinic mat put on seat ask him sit on it... he refuse... as in he say he dun wanna lian leh wo... ask us go 1st... how can we throw him alone at some ulu private estate 2 am in the morning right... hai.. struggled alot.. put him into the car seat on the mat...

as i always drive him to his hse busstop, dun really know which block he stayed.. so keep asking him.. he die die dun wan to say.. i was like wtf... y cant he just end it fast... so go into the carpark of the busstop... he just open door and went out.. obviously drunk and cant even walk properly... fell down onto the grass... got up , walk again... and fell a few time.... then start crying and stuff( this part i understand coz of passing away of his family member a few years ago due to unnatural death)

then keep follow him around... till he reach a block that i think is his block. then he refuse to go up keep ask us go... then bring him to those void deck stone table let him rest there.. waited there for another 1/2 hr, he refuse to go up but he looks alot better, just very sad. so we decided to let him rest there while i go petrol station wash my car. 1/2hr later i come b, he is not there liao....

hai.. sometime hao ren nan zhuo... one of the thing i worried about him is coz when he is crying and stuff, he is talking about his deceased brother and stuff.. so i very scare he go and do silly things to find his bro..... bigcry.gif
PSP415 and Nicholas praised this

Posted 12 February 2012 - 01:43 PM

MacDuck
  • MacDuck
    3rd Gear
    Author Image

Bro you know anywhere can i go for this steam cleaning? Approx cost???

I did it at http://mrsteambath.c...m-wash/internal

$100 for entire car interior, 2+ hrs job.

Chup from raw seafood leaked into my carpet during CNY shopping, car smelt like s--t.

See video 8.

Did the steam clean + extraction service and it managed to remove stench.

Edited by MacDuck, 12 February 2012 - 01:51 PM.

... (⊙_⊙) ... ... (ಠ_ಠ) ... ... (⊙_⊙) ... ... (ಠ_ಠ) ... ... (⊙_⊙) ...

Back to Detailing  ·  Aftermarket Top Reply to this topic

Quick Reply

Tags: Help, vomit, car

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users